PDA

View Full Version : Canseco


duke of dorwood
10-02-2001, 11:35 PM
Going through the motions? Doesn't seem to care.

:canseco

Skulk-a-mania

GASHWOUND
10-02-2001, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by duke of dorwood
Going through the motions? Doesn't seem to care.

:canseco

Skulk-a-mania

You got that right.. And Jerry the BooB Manuel continues to put his old butt in the lineup. Give those at-bats to Rowand!. Canseco shoud not get another at-bat this season! If he does JM should get shot out of a cannon. Maybe he'll land back in Florida.

PS: Hey Jerry, if the real Jerry gets canned next year, wil you have to change your name? You could be "Felipe_Alou" in a year or two!

HootieMcBoob
10-02-2001, 11:47 PM
canseco has been sucking real bad lately. i guess he wont be on the team next year. hope he gets 500 hr w/ another team, tho.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
PS: Hey Jerry, if the real Jerry gets canned next year, wil you have to change your name? You could be "Felipe_Alou" in a year or two!

Well I don't have to change my name. I'll just wait and see what happens. I just don't think I could see a thread posted by someone that says "Hey Felipe".

GASHWOUND
10-03-2001, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel


Well I don't have to change my name. I'll just wait and see what happens. I just don't think I could see a thread posted by someone that says "Hey Felipe". I just don't think I could see a thread posted by someone that says "Hey, Felipe"

LOL!!!

Paulwny
10-03-2001, 06:58 AM
Prior to the start of this series Canseco was told by some yank pr staff that if he hit a hr in yankee stadium, he'd be the first person who did it wearing 6 different uniforms.This could account for some of the bad pitches he's swung at in this series' although he's been bad for a few weeks now.

oldcomiskey
10-03-2001, 06:37 PM
oh I see how you all are--when hes going good hes a hero--now thjats hes in a prolonged slump--he sucks!!! My GOD----