PDA

View Full Version : clubhouse??

mymanmaggs30
08-15-2004, 11:45 PM
has anyone ever seen the inside of either sox or visiting clubhouses?? i have never seen pictures or anything and was just wondering if anyone has been??:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Soxzilla
08-16-2004, 12:02 AM
I was in there at soxfest 2001. It looks fantastic. Especially all the sweets, food and candy they had all along the wall.:tongue:

They are a little pampered...let's just put it that way.

SOXPHILE
08-16-2004, 12:09 AM
I have, in 1998. For fan appreciation weekend, my dad and I got tickets from a season ticket holder who couldn't go. It was held after the season was over, (In fact, we went on Sunday, the day after the Cubs had been eliminated in 3 straight by the Braves in the Wild Card playoffs the previous night). We got to walk all around the outfield and foul territories. The infield was roped off. Went in both dugouts, and the Sox clubhouse. It was amazing. Big Leaguers don't want for anything. There was even a pool they had installed for Bo Jackson's rehab. Took a TON of pictures too.

mymanmaggs30
08-16-2004, 11:50 AM
I have, in 1998. For fan appreciation weekend, my dad and I got tickets from a season ticket holder who couldn't go. It was held after the season was over, (In fact, we went on Sunday, the day after the Cubs had been eliminated in 3 straight by the Braves in the Wild Card playoffs the previous night). We got to walk all around the outfield and foul territories. The infield was roped off. Went in both dugouts, and the Sox clubhouse. It was amazing. Big Leaguers don't want for anything. There was even a pool they had installed for Bo Jackson's rehab. Took a TON of pictures too.
that is so cool, do they still do that??? can u put ur pics in the gallery??

Blob
08-16-2004, 06:52 PM
has anyone ever seen the inside of either sox or visiting clubhouses?? i have never seen pictures or anything and was just wondering if anyone has been??:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:
I have seen both. They used to let the season tix holders go in the Sox clubhouse but they stopped that. Now they let you can go in the visitors. Talk about home team advantage. Much nicer in the Sox clubhouse. Whirl pool tubs and all!

I have a picture in front of Thomas' and Belle's lockers.

SOXPHILE
08-16-2004, 11:17 PM
that is so cool, do they still do that??? can u put ur pics in the gallery??
I'll see if I can find a way to scan them into the computer. We took pictures in front of Thomas's and Ventura's lockers, and all over the field.

skobabe8
08-17-2004, 01:32 AM
I got a behind the scenes tour a loooong time ago for a "women in baseball" function the sox had in the early 90's. Anyone else familiar with this? There weren't too many guys there, obviously, but I didn't know/care at the time. I begged my dad to take me (i was like 12 at the time) and luckily he did. We got to see the umpires and the visitors lockeroom, walked on the field, and sat in the dugouts. It was an awesome time and I'll never forget it.