PDA

View Full Version : Tribe vs Twinkies

SOXROX02
08-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Dang, I really hate these Indian/Twins games. Its like the Alien Vs. Predator movie: No matter who wins, we lose. And it doesn't really help that we actually DID lose on top of that.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-15-2004, 12:07 AM
Dang, I really hate these Indian/Twins games. Its like the Alien Vs. Predator movie: No matter who wins, we lose. And it doesn't really help that we actually DID lose on top of that.'

Yea but mike..we dont have to pick a side you foo. we shouldve won that game anyways...

SOXROX02
08-15-2004, 12:12 AM
Right...we don't have to pick a side... Just saying that these games don't really help us unless we win ours, and even then sometimes not all that much.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Right...we don't have to pick a side... Just saying that these games don't really help us unless we win ours, and even then sometimes not all that much.
true dat..like in the sports section today it said the twins loss was "wasted"

SOXROX02
08-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna yell at the guys in black and white, but...a win would've been nice. Woulda moved up on the Twins at least. Well, we've still got today's game. A Sox win and a Minnesota loss would not be unwelcome...

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-15-2004, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna yell at the guys in black and white, but...a win would've been nice. Woulda moved up on the Twins at least. Well, we've still got today's game. A Sox win and a Minnesota loss would not be unwelcome...

obviously.

a sox win would be nice anyday :booty:

SoxxoS
08-15-2004, 12:48 PM
We want the first place team to lose.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Whats better: a sox win or a twinkies loss. (or a toons loss) Are the both of them of equal value?

SOXROX02
08-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Whats better: a sox win or a twinkies loss. (or a toons loss) Are the both of them of equal value?
Like you said, a Sox win is always good, but it doesn't mean anything if the first place team doesn't lose. For the time being, the first place team is the Twins, so we want both a Sox win and a Twins loss to move up in the standings. So to answer your question, what's better is BOTH in the same day. If we can't get a Sox win though, then a Twins loss is a nice thing. And as long as the Indians aren't in first, then it doesn't really matter what they do...unless they're playing the Twins.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-15-2004, 01:11 PM
Like you said, a Sox win is always good, but it doesn't mean anything if the first place team doesn't lose. For the time being, the first place team is the Twins, so we want both a Sox win and a Twins loss to move up in the standings. So to answer your question, what's better is BOTH in the same day. If we can't get a Sox win though, then a Twins loss is a nice thing. And as long as the Indians aren't in first, then it doesn't really matter what they do...unless they're playing the Twins.
obviously:rolleyes:

Nard
08-15-2004, 01:17 PM
Always going for the first place team to get swept. The media attention the ****ing Tribe is getting now is absolutely, 100% sickening, but if they win and we win, we're only 3 out... somehow.

The Twinkies' blahzay-blahzay state has begun. It's up to us to take them out.

And no one should even be talking about the Jndjans... there is no way in a just, real world that this anomaly of a winning run will last.

The WC is not winnable. The Carmines' antics are more fit for a college girls' softball tournament, but the talent is still there. As disgusting as it is.

But it sure is damn frustrating. Every time I turn to ESPN I see a mother****ing Wahoo! logo and Mr. Cereal with that crooked cap.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-15-2004, 01:23 PM
Always going for the first place team to get swept. The media attention the ****ing Tribe is getting now is absolutely, 100% sickening, but if they win and we win, we're only 3 out... somehow.

The Twinkies' blahzay-blahzay state has begun. It's up to us to take them out.

And no one should even be talking about the Jndjans... there is no way in a just, real world that this anomaly of a winning run will last.

The WC is not winnable. The Carmines' antics are more fit for a college girls' softball tournament, but the talent is still there. As disgusting as it is.

But it sure is damn frustrating. Every time I turn to ESPN I see a mother****ing Wahoo! logo and Mr. Cereal with that crooked cap.

The sox have no where near the ability to win the world series. I cant even consider it. My prediction: The St.Louis Cardinals will win the world series. :cool:
I also agree with the indians stuff you talked about. Im really tired of the S*** that they do and all the media and crap they get.:angry: