PDA

View Full Version : Number 500 for Me!!!!!

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 09:28 PM
Yeah I know it's not that big a deal seeing that I am the 14th guy to do it but hey gimme my moment in the sun!

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 09:29 PM
Yeah, well, you still need another to be a personality...so respond!

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by KempersRS

Personality time for Me

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:32 PM

Mr. Positive under your name it says "WSI Personality", perhaps West could edit that to reflect your hexing of Gary Glover. Like "WSI Hexer", or something like that.

Spiff
10-02-2001, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Mr. Positive under your name it says "WSI Personality", perhaps West could edit that to reflect your hexing of Gary Glover. Like "WSI Hexer", or something like that.

As opposed to FWC, who is "WSI hax0r"

ok that was just a bad bad joke.

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 09:35 PM

You do my name then everybody is gonna get there own personalized name! (i.e. Daver would demand "WSI Redneck") :)

Daver
10-02-2001, 09:39 PM

You do my name then everybody is gonna get there own personalized name! (i.e. Daver would demand "WSI Redneck") :)

I don't need to demand that,it is a given to the regulars here.
Actually we could use it as a test,if you don't know that I am a redneck you are a goner.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by daver
I don't need to demand that,it is a given to the regulars here.
Actually we could use it as a test,if you don't know that I am a redneck you are a goner.

I don't think we have any other "rednecks" around here. So Daver is our resident redneck.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:43 PM

What would my name be Mr. Positive?

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 09:48 PM

I dunno Jerry, I am trying to think of something. If I had a name, I would be using it everytime you called me Mr. Positive. I need to come up with something to counter that!

danman31
10-02-2001, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Manuel:

I think I should be WSI Hexer, you must be forgetting that I jinxed Buehrle's no-no vs Tampa and the only time I left town during the season the Sox went on their 8 game losing streak. I bring good evidence. :)

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:50 PM
I dunno Jerry, I am trying to think of something. If I had a name, I would be using it everytime you called me Mr. Positive. I need to come up with something to counter that!

Ok, I'll wait.....

Daver
10-02-2001, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by danman31

I think I should be WSI Hexer, you must be forgetting that I jinxed Buehrle's no-no vs Tampa and the only time I left town during the season the Sox went on their 8 game losing streak. I bring good evidence. :)

I could hold that title as well,every time I took a fishing trip early in the season we got our heads kicked in,FWC can verify this.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by danman31
I think I should be WSI Hexer, you must be forgetting that I jinxed Buehrle's no-no vs Tampa and the only time I left town during the season the Sox went on their 8 game losing streak.

You can be both be "WSI Hexers" there's no limit. Mr. Positive has killed 2 no-no's by Gary.

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 09:53 PM
Anyway, I think there are much better candidates for a Mr. Positive name, how about Nuke? I think Nuke disconnected his internet service the day after we take the Tribe in that big series.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by daver
I could hold that title as well,every time I took a fishing trip early in the season we got our heads kicked in,FWC can verify this.

"WSI Redneck Hexer"?

The word redneck has to be involved somehow.

Spiff
10-02-2001, 09:54 PM

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=6786

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=&postid=6786

LMAO!

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:56 PM
Anyway, I think there are much better candidates for a Mr. Positive name, how about Nuke? I think Nuke disconnected his internet service the day after we take the Tribe in that big series.

True, well then "WSI Hexer" it is.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:58 PM
LMAO!

Postman....well it's not a negative name like Mr. Positive but it's up to the Hexer to decide. Yes I'm talking about Kempers.

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 10:00 PM

Postman....well it's not a negative name like Mr. Positive but it's up to the Hexer to decide. Yes I'm talking about Kempers.

The picture just cracked me up with the edited title at the top. I dunno why I should get such a negative name, I'm not a bad guy! :)

Spiff
10-02-2001, 10:01 PM
Yeh what has Kemper ever done. Besides liked the Vikings.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 10:03 PM
I dunno why I should get such a negative name, I'm not a bad guy! :)

Well a positive nickname is no fun. Plus your a Vikings fan. I know Daver is to but in my eyes Redneck is a negative term. Don't ask me to explain why I just think it is.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 10:05 PM
Yeh what has Kemper ever done. Besides liked the Vikings.

Kempers about a month or so would post negative things. It seemed like 4 out 5 posts were negative. Hence the term Mr. Positive. He has also "Hexed" Gary Glover 2 times!

Spiff
10-02-2001, 10:06 PM

Kempers about a month or so would post negative things. It seemed like 4 out 5 posts were negative. Hence the term Mr. Positive. He has also "Hexed" Gary Glover 2 times!

Glover doesn't need to be hexed he's fully capable of screwing up on his own. Crap that was negative, wasn't it?

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 10:07 PM

They were pretty much about the demise of our season...You call them negative, but I called them realistic! And they were! But I like The Postman if we can get the pic to be a tag. Its to the point.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 10:09 PM
Glover doesn't need to be hexed he's fully capable of screwing up on his own. Crap that was negative, wasn't it?

Yes I'm afraid it was negative. But never fear that was only 1/5 posts that were negative so you have room to spare.

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 10:09 PM
What the hell this thread was supposed to be about ME DAMMIT!
Just Kidding

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 10:10 PM
They were pretty much about the demise of our season...You call them negative, but I called them realistic! And they were! But I like The Postman if we can get the pic to be a tag. Its to the point.

Yeah but does Mr. Realistic sound good? I didn't think so either! So whenever you are going to "make fun of me" you are going to post that picture. Well that's tremendous.

Spiff
10-02-2001, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Just Kidding

Haha I was just thinking that. All this from a declaration of post totals?

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 10:12 PM

Yeah things changed.

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 10:13 PM

Yeah things changed.

Damn I guess!

Jerry_Manuel

We are happy for him.

:sandy
I sent you a 500 posts card via email.

KempersRS

Yeah but does Mr. Realistic sound good? I didn't think so either! So whenever you are going to "make fun of me" you are going to post that picture. Well that's tremendous.

Jer, I don't mind what you call me, really. We're all just having a good time! Now West has to get me that tag!

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 10:15 PM

If PHG gets to post about the Blondes in the front row on the main forum, then I think we get to talk about the post numbers! Hehe, the season is over, we are just tryin to keep the board lively somehow!

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 10:16 PM
Damn I guess!

Yeah but atleast you are drawing attention to yourself.

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 10:17 PM

Yeah but atleast you are drawing attention to yourself.

And thats always a plus

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 10:17 PM
Jer, I don't mind what you call me, really. We're all just having a good time! Now West has to get me that tag!

Ok good, because I can't get used to typing "Mr. Hexer" it's a real pain in the butt.

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 10:32 PM
Yeah I know it's not that big a deal seeing that I am the 14th guy to do it but hey gimme my moment in the sun! Well, if I took out all your n/m posts you would be at about 200. :)

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Well, if I took out all your n/m posts you would be at about 200. :)

eh, a post is a post is a post, and 500 is 500 :)

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 10:37 PM

eh, a post is a post is a post, and 500 is 500 Don't tempt me. I can make posts go away. :)

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 11:00 PM
Don't tempt me. I can make posts go away. :)

I'll just shut up now

rmusacch
10-02-2001, 11:09 PM

You can be both be "WSI Hexers" there's no limit. Mr. Positive has killed 2 no-no's by Gary.

What inning did he Gary lose them? If it is early in the game, I would not count it.

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 11:16 PM

I'll just shut up now LOL! Don't worry. I wouldn't do anything mean to a fellow Left Coaster.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by rmusacch
What inning did he Gary lose them? If it is early in the game, I would not count it.

The first one had to be atleast in the 5th inning. I recall Chip during the Cub/Pirates mentioned he had a no-no going.
The second one was Gary's last start vs. KC. It was in the 2nd or 3rd inning. But right after Kempers posted that Gary was going to get the no-no he blew it.

Just a little odd.

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 11:32 PM
LOL! Don't worry. I wouldn't do anything mean to a fellow Left Coaster.

Yeeeah we gotta represent the Liz-eft Ciz-oast