PDA

View Full Version : Blondes in the front row

PaleHoseGeorge
10-02-2001, 09:40 PM
What other Sox message board would have a thread like this...

Anybody else notice the two blondes sitting in the front row behind homeplate? Lots of hair flipping and head bobbing going on back there. Lots of diamonds, too. Quite a distraction for the pitcher and infielders.

My wife agrees with me that at least one of them has a ballplayer boyfriend. The other one is probably looking for a ballplayer boyfriend.

She also made note that they are sitting behind homeplate because they already "got the guy" (or guys). Had they been sitting by the dugout or bullpen, they would be trolling.

So are they dating Sox or Yankees? Being away from spouses and girlfriends, this is one area where the road team has "home-field" advantage!

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
What other Sox message board would have a thread like this...

Anybody else notice the two blondes sitting in the front row behind homeplate? Lots of hair teasing and head bobbing going on back there. Lots of diamonds, too. Quite a distraction for the pitcher and infielders.

My wife agrees with me that at least one of them has a ballplayer boyfriend. The other one is probably looking for a ballplayer boyfriend.

She also made note that they are sitting behind homeplate because they already "got the guy" (or guys). Had they been sitting by the dugout or bullpen, they would be trolling.

So are they dating Sox or Yankees? Being away from spouses and girlfriends, this is one area where the road team has "home-field" advantage!

They're both probably there for Jeter he is the Ladies freakin Man

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 09:44 PM
(Anyone else think my wife knows too much about this subject?)I do! :)

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 09:45 PM
:versatile
It's all about being versatile boys. Notice how I catch and they are seated behind the plate. Trying to get a good luck at me no doubt.

Spiff
10-02-2001, 09:46 PM
If they're blonde men, they're both after Paul O'Neil.

charlie browned
10-02-2001, 10:17 PM
Being away from spouses and girlfriends, this is one area where the road team has "home-field" advantage!

Just ask Wade Boggs--he knows all about Baseball Annies.

http://espn.go.com/i/mlb/profiles/players/2951.jpg
.328 lifetime batting average and my wife thought it was the chicken!

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 10:20 PM
Boggs is an ogre, to put it lightly.