PDA

View Full Version : White Sox/ Boys and Girls Club ticket info.

ewokpelts
08-12-2004, 03:37 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/official_info/community/tickets_for_kids/index.jsp

WARNING: THESE TIX MAY NOW BE SOLD OUT. CUBS FOR SURE, NOT SURE ON SOX.

This is info for the league wide promo to raise money for youth orgz. Sox AND Cubs have dollar tix. No excuse for these seats NOT to sell out.
Gene

ewokpelts
08-12-2004, 06:07 PM
El Bumpo. If the mods can stick this on top of the board, that'd be great. Let's help this promo be a success. I bought tix already.

Gene

ChiWhiteSox1337
08-12-2004, 06:51 PM
This is an amazing deal. Do you have to go down to the place in Chicago to get tickets or can you just call? I live about 90 miles from downtown so it'll be hard to get there, but I would love to go to another game this season!

ewokpelts
08-12-2004, 09:12 PM
This is an amazing deal. Do you have to go down to the place in Chicago to get tickets or can you just call? I live about 90 miles from downtown so it'll be hard to get there, but I would love to go to another game this season!I'd call the number and see if they can mail it to you. If I were you, I'd throw a few more dollars thier way to cover shipping.The tickets are being sold at a MININUM of one dollar a ticket. If you want to give more, feel free to do so.
Gene

Rocklive99
08-13-2004, 12:46 AM
Wow, what a great deal! Are these limited to certain sections/levels?

ewokpelts
08-13-2004, 04:53 PM
Wow, what a great deal! Are these limited to certain sections/levels?Upper Deck in the corner sections. Tickets are already printed up. It's first come, first serve. There are still low rows available.
Gene

ewokpelts
08-17-2004, 02:27 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/official_info/community/tickets_for_kids/index.jsp

This is info for the league wide promo to raise money for youth orgz. Sox AND Cubs have dollar tix. No excuse for these seats NOT to sell out.
GeneCmon Guys! Go there and buy some tix!
Gene

ewokpelts
09-02-2004, 04:30 PM
While the sox tickets offer end this sunday, you can get other teams, including teh brewers, which offer pretty much every game this month.

Gene