PDA

View Full Version : "co-co"

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know coco crisps' real name? Its been bugging me all day. Isnt it like CoCashoe or something.

Aidan
08-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Covelli "Coco" Crisp.

bafiarocks03
08-11-2004, 11:31 PM
His real name is Covelli Crisp.....but when he was a child his grandma nicknamed him Coco!! and now he uses that..isn't that aborable..I love COco Crisp!

Aidan
08-11-2004, 11:32 PM
His real name is Covelli Crisp.....but when he was a child his grandma nicknamed him Coco!! and now he uses that..isn't that aborable..I love COco Crisp!Do you love every player in the MLB? How can you love a guy that is on the Indians anyways?

bafiarocks03
08-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Do you love every player in the MLB? How can you love a guy that is on the Indians anyways?
not everyone...trust me.....there are plenty i can't stand!! like every person on the Twins...and Cubs!!! Barry Bonds!...there is a whole list....well there is Coco Crisp and Grady Sizemore....thats all....:D:

JGarlandrules20
08-12-2004, 01:25 AM
not everyone...trust me.....there are plenty i can't stand!! like every person on the Twins...and Cubs!!! Barry Bonds!...there is a whole list....well there is Coco Crisp and Grady Sizemore....thats all....:D:I love Grady Sizemore.....when he's not playing the sox, of course.

doublem23
08-12-2004, 02:05 AM
Do you love every player in the MLB? How can you love a guy that is on the Indians anyways?
That's pretty tough talk coming from a guy who drinks a Cub beer. :tongue:

Aidan
08-12-2004, 05:11 AM
That's pretty tough talk coming from a guy who drinks a Cub beer. :tongue:I drink Old Style because it's cheap and it comes in 30-packs, not because it's a "Cubs beer". I don't want to hear, "Why not drink Miller High Life then?" Because High Life tastes like urine (don't ask me why I know that).

zach23
08-12-2004, 09:26 AM
I drink Old Style because it's cheap and it comes in 30-packs, not because it's a "Cubs beer". I don't want to hear, "Why not drink Miller High Life then?" Because High Life tastes like urine (don't ask me why I know that).

You should drink Mickey's Big Mouths instead. Nothing better than a cheap malt liquor in a bottle with a wide opening to numb the pain of a loss.
:gulp:

bafiarocks03
08-12-2004, 01:44 PM
I love Grady Sizemore.....when he's not playing the sox, of course.

all right...another Grady Sizemore fan!! Good Job!!!:D:

konerkopeachy
08-12-2004, 10:59 PM
all right...another Grady Sizemore fan!! Good Job!!!:D:
Grady Sizemore is....good lord....ever since the '03 Futures game...but keep in mind this is because he's an outstanding center fielder... :tongue:

*runs away and hides*

SoxyStu
08-12-2004, 11:04 PM
I drink Old Style because it's cheap and it comes in 30-packs, not because it's a "Cubs beer". I don't want to hear, "Why not drink Miller High Life then?" Because High Life tastes like urine (don't ask me why I know that).
Or, switch to Special Export - 30 cans for 10 bucks.

:gulp:

AnkleSox
08-12-2004, 11:08 PM
Oh come on... Busch, Busch Light, Icehouse? These are all cheap 30 packs, and while it's definitely your choice whatever cheap beer you want to drink, i can't think old style really reigns supreme over any of these.

ClaudelSleptHere
08-13-2004, 03:17 AM
Keystone light...............you're welcome

ClaudelSleptHere
08-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Keystone Light..........you're welcome.

MarkM2112
08-13-2004, 12:20 PM
His real name is Covelli Crisp.....but when he was a child his grandma nicknamed him Coco!! and now he uses that..isn't that aborable..I love COco Crisp!
CoCo Crisp? Sounds like what my daughter had for breakfast this morning... :wink:

Does anyone know the story behind the name Covelli? That's not exactly a common name either...

bafiarocks03
08-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Grady Sizemore is....good lord....ever since the '03 Futures game...but keep in mind this is because he's an outstanding center fielder... :tongue:

*runs away and hides*
ya thats when i first saw him at the 03 Futures Game......he is a great centerfielder

bafiarocks03
08-13-2004, 01:27 PM

*runs away and hides*ya thats when i first saw him at the 03 Futures Game......he is a great centerfielder

bafiarocks03
08-13-2004, 01:28 PM
CoCo Crisp? Sounds like what my daughter had for breakfast this morning... :wink:

Does anyone know the story behind the name Covelli? That's not exactly a common name either...
hey don't make fun of his name...i dunno but Covelli is a cool name too...not as cool as Coco though!! lol!