PDA

View Full Version : The MSG Network

Chisox_cali
10-02-2001, 08:11 PM
Man I'm getting the MSG coverage of todays game, sadly my last of this season, this thing is all yankee all the time they even replay the game later in the night it's outta control!

Spiff
10-02-2001, 09:12 PM
Does MSG have that woman on there that used to be on WPIX when they had the Yankees?

She made it impossible to listen to.

ihatethecubs
10-03-2001, 01:00 AM
i could not watch a baseball game with a woman doing play by play. you can hear her sometimes in the background on baseball tonight when they show yankees clips. and the giants have a woman PA announcer. its such PC hippy san fran crap

Paulwny
10-03-2001, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Wh1teSox00
Does MSG have that woman on there that used to be on WPIX when they had the Yankees?

She made it impossible to listen to.

She hasn.t been on in quite awhile. They basically go with Kaat, Singleton and Trautwig.

Paulwny
10-03-2001, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Chisox_cali
Man I'm getting the MSG coverage of todays game, sadly my last of this season, this thing is all yankee all the time they even replay the game later in the night it's outta control!

JR should take notes on how to market a team. MSG presents their entire coverage of the yankmee game as a religious experience. From play by play to commercials it's yankmee heaven. From "Buy the video" with Torre, Knoblauch and Zimmer with their yankmee caps over their hearts, to O'Neil playing the drums and Williams playing the guitar, and "were in the yankee clubhouse where ALL the greats of the game once sat", this is the greatest propaganda machine in all of sports.

I'm sorry I saw this thread, thanks Chisoxcali. you've ruined my day.
I've seen this propaganda for tooooooo many years.

ANYBODY BUT THE YANKMEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!