PDA

View Full Version : Believe in Bobby Madritsch.....

OzzieBall2004
08-11-2004, 05:52 PM
I'll be the first to admit this post is a stretch....and being 4 back isn't the cats pajamas, but if we can get it done today, we'll be "back in the hunt" so to speak....And odds are, Minny will have some trouble with Oak Lawn, Illinois own...Bobby Madritsch

http://espn.go.com/i/mlb/profiles/players/0000.jpg

YEAR G GS IP H R HR BB SO K/9 W L BAA WHIP ERA
2004 5 1 17 15 4 1 4 9 4.76 2 0 .246 1.12 2.12

Only start this year....
IP H ER R HR BB K's
@TB W 4-2 8.0 5 1 1 1 1 6

Everyone knows Tampas no slouch too....So thats pretty impressive.

I went to the game yesterday, and in these last two games I really feel this team has worked out their problems. If we can get to 4 back, with Cleveland 3 back (Unless they lose) it puts some real pressure on the Twinkies and gives our squad a renewed sense of hope, something they seemed to lose 2 weeks ago.

That A-Hole in the Trib listed all those stats about what the Sox record and the Twins record needs to be for us to win the Central (not to mention Cleveland going away), but he failed to point out that every day we win and they lose the possibility of us turning this around gets all the more feasible....I think its possible, and granted this team has proved they dont have the consistent pitching/defense/offense to make any playoff noise, but hell, I'll take an appearance at this point. Its been four long years.....

FanOf14
08-11-2004, 05:54 PM
I went to grammar school with him. It was great to read that he pulled his life together and is where he is at.

Cheers to Bobby!

cubhater
08-11-2004, 06:35 PM
GO Bobby GO!:bandance: