PDA

View Full Version : 1st time poster, long time reader

hi8is
08-10-2004, 11:57 PM
dont know if this is the wrong place to put this or not, but i have joined the fourm today... after reading for about 2 years... i fell that, along with soxtalk, this is the best fourm about our team

just to tell u about myself, i am a DIE HARD WHITE SOX FAN from califiornia... ive been so since the ripe old age of 8 and am now 22 years old... GO SOX... i wont stand for another team, i live and die with the sox...

i just wanted to introduce myself before i started posting so u knew what i stood for... BLACK AND WHITE

hope all is well and in tune, more to come later

PEACE!
t

oh, and cant forget.... :bandance::bandance::supernana::bandance::bandance :

pinwheels3530
08-11-2004, 12:00 AM
Welcome , are their alot of sox fans out there in California? I know that my uncle who is a Sox fan stays out in the LA area and there was alot of Sox fans at the SOX/Dodger series in LA from what I hear.

hi8is
08-11-2004, 12:08 AM
i go see the sox play against the disney team =D whenever they are in town... i go alone as none of my friends are sox fans let alone baseball fans... and still, i find sox fans every time

there is a lot of sox fans spread over this wide state =D

sox seem to have a good following all over the world, from what ive learned over the last 2 years on soxtalk

pinwheels3530
08-11-2004, 12:10 AM
What is soxtalk another fan forum?

hi8is
08-11-2004, 12:28 AM
yeah, good people.... good information... good design

www.soxtalk.com (http://www.soxtalk.com)

btw, does this place have a chat room? if so, whats the link?

doublem23
08-11-2004, 12:30 AM
yeah, good people.... good information... good design

www.soxtalk.com (http://www.soxtalk.com/)

btw, does this place have a chat room? if so, whats the link?
At the top of the page, the black bar under "Welcome" has several links. The second from the left says "Chat."

Welcome to WSI. :cool:

:)

hi8is
08-11-2004, 12:35 AM
ahhh
i see

MikeKreevich
08-11-2004, 07:24 AM
How did you come to be a Sox fan?

hi8is
08-11-2004, 12:58 PM
had an uncle who was orignally from chicago and everytime he saw me he'd say 2 things...

1. hows your baseball playin coming along?

2. remember... screw the cubs, go with the SOX, thats where its at boy

so i started following the sox, and about a year later, some big first baseman started tearin it up... :cool:

and the rest, is history :dtroll:

sdwebguy
11-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Greetings from this baseball fan out in San Diego. I signed up a while ago and have been lurking a bit. You've got a great board here.

SOXSINCE'70
11-20-2004, 03:01 PM
Welcome.:bandance: :bandance:

SABRSox
11-20-2004, 03:18 PM
I recently moved out to LA a few months back, and I've run into quite a few ex-Chicagoans around here. They tend to be Sox fans for the most part. Of course, when anyone from LA (or anywhere else not Chicago for that matter) hears I'm from Chicago, they all say, "So, you must be a pretty big Cubs fan, huh?" ::Groan::

Anyway, I missed the Dodger series, but I was in Anaheim for the 11-0 beating they took from the Angels. Almost wished I had missed that one too...

Palehose13
11-20-2004, 03:51 PM
:welcome: Glad you guys decided to start posting.

Frankfan4life
11-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Hi, hi8is and sdwebguy welcome to WHITE SOX "NATION." :D:

TornLabrum
11-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Hi, hi8is and sdwebguy welcome to WHITE SOX "NATION." :D:
I think the correct term is "White Sox County," but welcome hi and SD.

whitesoxwilkes
11-21-2004, 12:09 AM
Welcome aboard to the both of youse....SD, I like the blog!

WinningUgly!
11-21-2004, 12:20 AM
Hi, hi8is and sdwebguy welcome to WHITE SOX "NATION." :D: I think the correct term is "White Sox County," but welcome hi and SD.
Nope...it's White Sox World!:bandance:

:supernana:http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/sigs/EARTH2.JPG:supernana:

hosieryofthegods
11-21-2004, 01:48 AM
when anyone from LA (or anywhere else not Chicago for that matter) hears I'm from Chicago, they all say, "So, you must be a pretty big Cubs fan, huh?" ::Groan::

I travel a lot, and I get the same thing. I HATE that.:angry:

SpartanSoxFan
11-21-2004, 01:59 AM
dont know if this is the wrong place to put this or not, but i have joined the fourm today... after reading for about 2 years... i fell that, along with soxtalk, this is the best fourm about our team

just to tell u about myself, i am a DIE HARD WHITE SOX FAN from califiornia... ive been so since the ripe old age of 8 and am now 22 years old... GO SOX... i wont stand for another team, i live and die with the sox...

i just wanted to introduce myself before i started posting so u knew what i stood for... BLACK AND WHITE

hope all is well and in tune, more to come later

PEACE!
t

oh, and cant forget.... :bandance::bandance::supernana::bandance::bandance :
Welcome to the "Big Show."

:redneck

ilsox7
11-21-2004, 02:17 AM
Nope...it's White Sox World!:bandance:

:supernana:http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/sigs/EARTH2.JPG:supernana:

I like "White Sox Township" myself.