PDA

View Full Version : A lineup suggestion

MRKARNO
08-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Because Willie Harris seems to be coming around and Timo, Borchard and Gload aren't exactly world beaters in right field, it's time to make this switch:
Rowand to RF, Willie to CF and Roberto to 2B on a full time basis. This would be the lineup:

Harris
Alomar
Lee
Konerko
Everett
Valentin
Rowand
Davis
Crede/Uribe

This would be a lot better than wasting at bats with Borchard and co. any day, though the White Sox are something like 17-3 when Timo scores a run.

Aidan
08-10-2004, 11:00 PM
CF Harris
2B Alomar
LF Lee
1B Konerko
DH Everett
SS Valentin
RF Rowand
C Davis
3B Crede/UribeI 100% agree with this lineup. We need both Robbie and Willie in the lineup because of their speed and Robbie has to play 2B. Since Borchard can't get it done and Timo is only a platoon player, I would love to see this happen. Willie in CF, Rowand in RF, Robbie at 2B, and Uribe/Crede at 3B. With Willie, Robbie, Rowand and sometimes Uribe in the lineup, we would have a lot of speed.

jordan23ventura
08-10-2004, 11:02 PM
I 100% agree with that lineup. We need both Robbie and Willie in the lineup because of their speed and Robbie has to play 2B. Since Borchard can't get it done and Timo is only a platoon player, I would love to see this happen. Willie in CF, Rowand in RF, Robbie at 2B, and Uribe/Crede at 3B.
I'd love to see that. Anything that involves getting Borchard out of there is a good thing at this point.

Nard
08-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Honestly, how is Borchard still on the team? I'm baffled here every single day.

Every guy we rag on here has at least had some success. Valentin is still the hardest hitting SS. Crede is still clutch. Uribe was once great. Sandy still has the smarts. Schoe dominated for half a season. Judy is still kinda solid.

Borchard is a worthless pile of ****.

Aidan
08-10-2004, 11:05 PM
I'd love to see that. Anything that involves getting Borchard out of there is a good thing at this point.I love moving Rowand down in the order. After tonight's game, with Willie getting on base everytime, we obviously need some who can bunt Willie over. Rowand is a good hitter but he cannot bunt. Robbie can execute in that situation. Then Lee and Paulie can knock Willie in. This would give Ozzie the small-ball crew that he wants. I would even suggest that Rowand bat before Valentin. Rowand gets on base more and Valentin gets the homer every once in awhile.

CF Harris
2B Alomar
LF Lee
1B Konerko
DH Everett
RF Rowand
SS Valentin
C Davis
3B Crede/Uribe