10-02-2001, 02:00 PM
Not that anyone here is surprised...

http://msn.espn.go.com/mlb/news/2001/1002/1258229.html

Viva Magglio
10-02-2001, 02:08 PM
:KW
Bye-bye, Gordo!!!

:dumbash
How did David Wells do for you guys this year?

Soxboyrob
10-02-2001, 02:30 PM
One of Ash's blunders that gets way too overlooked is the fact that the Sox acquired Glover for Scott Eyre. That alone ought to be grounds for immediate termination on Ash's part. Glover looks like a guy that will be contributing to the Sox for another 4-5 years, or at least until the Sox owners can't and won't afford him anymore.

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Soxboyrob
One of Ash's blunders that gets way too overlooked is the fact that the Sox acquired Glover for Scott Eyre. That alone ought to be grounds for immediate termination on Ash's part. Glover looks like a guy that will be contributing to the Sox for another 4-5 years, or at least until the Sox owners can't and won't afford him anymore. It was nice to see Kenny doing the fleecing on that one. Glover has some game.

oldcomiskey
10-02-2001, 05:13 PM
and I still say before its said and done that Julio Ramirez will be patrolling CF--God what an arm(insert your own couldnt hit water joke here)

WinningUgly!
10-02-2001, 05:15 PM
I can't believe his Uncle Fester-looking ass lasted this long! Even though David Wells didn't pitch much for us, he still pulled the trigger on a deal for a guy who hasn't even thrown a single pitch for his organization! I can't even get guys in my fantasy league to make trades that bad!