PDA

View Full Version : too quiet

Vsahajpal
10-02-2001, 01:00 AM
someone bash Baylor, already!

I think on the whole, the Sox had a productive season. At the very least, they were able to get a great look at some of those young arms. If Rauch and Hurt return healthy, I don't see the Tribe winning the Central next year. If Williams can unload Lee and Clayton for a frontline starter, the Sox could go deep into the playoffs. Crede should be given the 3b job, Valentin can play SS, and Durham should remain at 2b. Borchard will push Rowand and Singleton for the CF job, unless the Sox decide to look for free agency to solve the problem.

In my opinion, the only questionable move was signing Sandy Alomar and not re-signing CJ. I suppose Honel probably wouldn't have been around, but Martin and Horne would've.

I hope Gammons is right about the Cubs, or it could be a painful season on the north side (as if it could get worse)

later.

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 01:11 AM
Well, there are two reasons it's quiet. First, your boys didn't play today so there is no fresh Chimp or Sham-ME material. Second, a wonderful display of Sox Corpseball can kill the best conversation...sigh...

CLR01
10-02-2001, 02:04 AM
Maybe its because normal people are asleep at 1:00am? Ya think :)

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Vsahajpal
someone bash Baylor, already!

:baylor
Hey what did I do?

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by CLR01
Maybe its because normal people are asleep at 1:00am? Ya think :)

Well if your up at this time wouldn't that make you not normal?