PDA

View Full Version : Adkins=Desperate

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-08-2004, 09:30 PM
I replied with this post in the Sox Clubhouse..But i wanted to make it a thread here. Yesterday while i was at a family party, Adkins Called My Cousin Anne..I think hes trying to set up a date or something:tongue: Man that guy is desperate.
She's met Him, Buerle, Loiaza, SS and all the pitching staff. Not Garcia or Singo i dont think.

HomeFish
08-08-2004, 09:41 PM
If you don't want her to hate you forever for ruining her evening, don't tell any Sox fan where they can find Adkins that night. Not until they start winning some games, at least.

MUsoxfan
08-09-2004, 04:19 AM
I replied with this post in the Sox Clubhouse..But i wanted to make it a thread here. Yesterday while i was at a family party, Adkins Called My Cousin Anne..I think hes trying to set up a date or something:tongue: Man that guy is desperate.
She's met Him, Buerle, Loiaza, SS and all the pitching staff. Not Garcia or Singo i dont think.
You must not think much of your cousin. After all, she's attracting major league ballplayers.

Uncle_Patrick
08-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Why, is your cousin ugly or something?

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-09-2004, 04:46 PM
in MY eyes. Dude come on shes my f***ing cousin. do you think ur mom is hot?

Erik The Red
08-09-2004, 04:53 PM
No, but I have a cousin that's pretty damn hot, and I'm not ashamed to say so.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-09-2004, 04:54 PM

would you admit ur mom is hot?

Erik The Red
08-09-2004, 05:21 PM
No, but I don't see what this has to do with anything. You were talking about how you were ashamed to admit that your cousin is hot.

he_gone_89
08-09-2004, 07:12 PM
You must not think much of your cousin. After all, she's attracting major league ballplayers.
who said adkins is a major league ballplayer??

Brian26
08-09-2004, 07:36 PM
If the bullpen guys are focusing more time on picking up chicks in the stands than preparing for the game, maybe that's the reason our pen has been terrible this year.

With that said, it's probably not the best judgement to keep bringing this up. It's personal stuff...leave it off the boards.

StillMissOzzie
08-09-2004, 11:45 PM
in MY eyes. Dude come on shes my f***ing cousin. do you think ur mom is hot?
Why don't you post a picture of her and let us decide?

SMO
:tongue:

illinibk
08-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Come on dude, hook a fellow Sox fan up!

ZachAL
08-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Im sorry to burst your bubble but Adkins is actually seeing someone. I met her a couple weeks ago and she told me she was seeing John Adkins when I told her i was a sox fan. we talked a bunch and it was obvious she wasnt lying. To let everyone know she was a nice girl, and knows a lot of sox and cubs players.

Jerko
08-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Im sorry to burst your bubble but Adkins is actually seeing someone. I met her a couple weeks ago and she told me she was seeing John Adkins when I told her i was a sox fan. we talked a bunch and it was obvious she wasnt lying. To let everyone know she was a nice girl, and knows a lot of sox and cubs players.
Oh, a groupie. Of course he's seeing someone, he's a major league ballplayer! The person you know may be his "Indiana" stop. I'm sure he has a "steady" girlfriend (aka his Chicago stop), a Minnesota stop, a New York stop, a Texas stop, etc, etc.

Erik The Red
08-10-2004, 09:15 AM
Come on dude, hook a fellow Sox fan up! Unless you live in the Huntington Beach, CA area, the commute will be a bitch :D:

Jerko
08-10-2004, 12:31 PM
I've got a hot cousin but she's too mean to set up with a fellow Sox fan.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-10-2004, 03:50 PM
I've got a hot cousin but she's too mean to set up with a fellow Sox fan.
Why? is she a cubs fan?:tongue:

Jerko
08-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Why? is she a cubs fan?:tongue:
I said mean, not stupid!:smile: