PDA

View Full Version : Future SOX All-Star!

Iwritecode
10-01-2001, 11:55 PM
OK, maybe not. Unless they start letting women play pro baseball.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that my wife just gave birth to my third (and last) daughter at 7:55 this morning. Everyone is doing well and they are healthy. I can't stay on here too long so I'll check back with ya'll tomorrow. Later!

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Iwritecode

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that my wife just gave birth to my third (and last) daughter at 7:55 this morning. Everyone is doing well and they are healthy. I can't stay on here too long so I'll check back with ya'll tomorrow. Later! Congrats, Pop!! Glad to hear everything went well. Man, you are surrounded by women, LOL!

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 12:00 AM

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that my wife just gave birth to my third (and last) daughter at 7:55 this morning. Everyone is doing well and they are healthy. I can't stay on here too long so I'll check back with ya'll tomorrow. Later!

Congratulations Code Writer!

:gallas
Women playing pro baseball, why didn't I think of that brilliant idea.

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Congrats, Pop!! Glad to hear everything went well. Man, you are surrounded by women, LOL!

I noticed he said this is his third daughter. Perhaps George can lend him his baseball bat that is waiting by the front door. :)

LongDistanceFan
10-02-2001, 12:11 AM

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that my wife just gave birth to my third (and last) daughter at 7:55 this morning. Everyone is doing well and they are healthy. I can't stay on here too long so I'll check back with ya'll tomorrow. Later! big daddy........... good luck and congrats......... :)

PaleHoseGeorge
10-02-2001, 12:15 AM
Congratulations! I trust everyone in the family is being raised a Sox Fan. After twenty years of Reinsdorf ownership, the only surefire way to build the fan base is procreation!

Good work!!!

:)

CLR01
10-02-2001, 03:11 AM
Congrats on the newest member of the writecode family. Ya know, if you and the misses plan to keep expanding the family you might want to consider moving to alaska to cash in on that oil profit. Either that or work 3 times as hard to pay for college.

Spiff
10-02-2001, 06:20 AM
Congrats Code, you were probably sick of a full night's sleep anyway.

Paulwny
10-02-2001, 06:21 AM
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randar68
10-02-2001, 09:07 AM
Congrat's codewriter!!!!

How long you gonna wait to take her to her first ballgame???

GASHWOUND
10-02-2001, 09:18 AM
Wow, your 3rd daughter. Lets just hope she gets to witness a Whitesox Worldseries in her life time. That would be more than I can say about all of us.

Happy days!! and Congrats!! :)

duke of dorwood
10-02-2001, 10:00 AM
Congrats to you, I have 6 daughters and 4 of them are Sox fans. That aint too bad. Good Luck

:putitontheboard

RichieRichAllen
10-02-2001, 12:20 PM

Why stop now? Six more females and you could field your own team (your wife could play DH).

Anyway, congrats to you and all the ladies in your "expansion" league!

KempersRS
10-02-2001, 01:15 PM
Congrats Code! Glad to hear all is well and everyone is healthy.

Daver
10-02-2001, 06:34 PM
Well congrats IWC,if she isn't interested in baseball send her down and I'll teach her to hunt.

delben91
10-02-2001, 08:45 PM
Congrats IWC!! Always good to hear about something like this.

:)

Iwritecode
10-02-2001, 11:33 PM
Thanks for all the responses guys. I appreciate them.

Jerry: I have a few old bats lying around. I think I'll be OK. Although it looks as though the newest one is going to look like her sister. Blonde hair and blue eyes...

PHG: Hey, I do what I can. If every Sox fan would raise 2-3 more Sox fans, we'll eventually get that stadium full!

CLR: No, we are done now. This was our last one.

Wh1teSox00: Yea, who needs sleep? That's why God created caffeine!

Randar: I still have yet to get my first daughter to a game. Maybe in a few years.

Daver: My wife already has her heart set on teaching them ballet. I guess it'll be 1 of the 2.

Everyone else: Thanks!!!

:) :) :)

Jerry_Manuel
10-02-2001, 11:38 PM
Jerry: I have a few old bats lying around. I think I'll be OK. Although it looks as though the newest one is going to look like her sister. Blonde hair and blue eyes...

:crede
If you need one more you can have my bat, since I don't play much.

FarWestChicago
10-02-2001, 11:43 PM
:slowswing

Sorry, Write. You can't have my bat. It's "special".