PDA

View Full Version : Furcal

DVsoxfan
08-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Does anyone here no when he'll be a free agent? He'd make a wonderful replacement for Jose. He's very fast and has a cannon arm.

jabrch
08-06-2004, 01:50 PM
He has one more year under contract.

DVsoxfan
08-06-2004, 01:52 PM
He has one more year under contract.
Thanks, maybe we could pull a trade for him.

Huisj
08-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Was it Furcal who when he was real young and had first been called up, got in trouble for underage drinking and got a DUI when he was just 20, only to have it come out a couple years later that he was 2 years older and was really 22 at that time that that had happened? Not that that would help a DUI, but he wouldn't have been in trouble for the underage thing. I always thought that was kind of a funny story.

lowesox
08-06-2004, 02:46 PM
He's my team's MVP for AllStar Baseball 2004 for Xbox, if that means anything!

Soxzilla
08-06-2004, 02:58 PM
He's my team's MVP for AllStar Baseball 2004 for Xbox, if that means anything!
I tried to trade Jose Valentin to the diamondbacks for robbie alomar in order to free up payroll, and dump that no talent ass clown, but the d-backs refused.:rolleyes:

Chisoxfn
08-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Was it Furcal who when he was real young and had first been called up, got in trouble for underage drinking and got a DUI when he was just 20, only to have it come out a couple years later that he was 2 years older and was really 22 at that time that that had happened? Not that that would help a DUI, but he wouldn't have been in trouble for the underage thing. I always thought that was kind of a funny story. I don't know the situation your referring to in regards to the DUI, but who knows, maybe the only reason he was over the limit was because any minor that shows any alcohol while driving is DUI.

I do remember the whole age thing though.