PDA

View Full Version : Roll call for Friday 8/6

he_gone_89
08-05-2004, 07:02 PM
I think this could be a sellout,according to the availiabilty of tix via ticketmaster

Im sitting in sec 161 Row 16 seats somewhere 11-17

batmanZoSo
08-05-2004, 07:28 PM
I think this could be a sellout,according to the availiabilty of tix via ticketmaster

This was shaping up to be a big year in turning around this franchise. Every time the Sox have a chance to do something big they fall flat on their faces. We were up 25% from last year in attendance, destined to be in the race til the last day and the big increase in payroll would've prompted JR to give KW the OK on improving the team. An improved team next year would mean bigger crowds, which would mean more money and better players after that, etc.

I hope this team salvages something and can still draw well. If we go back to 17,000 a night and end up at 1.9 mill just like every other year, we'll never go anywhere. We'll start off with a ton of questionmarks just like this year and it'll be a wait-and-see if we're contenders to add anybody and by then it'll be too late.

bafiarocks03
08-05-2004, 10:07 PM

A SELLOUT!!!!.........omg......it better not be........im gonna be pissed!!!:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: