PDA

View Full Version : Sam-ME and Jay: Over?

cheeses_h_rice
10-01-2001, 12:09 PM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay01.html

:shammy

Jay, you have some 'splainin' to do here.

:moron

Sammy, please, give me one more chance. I mean, it's obvious that what Bonds is doing this year is so much more momentous than any season you've ever had. I'll get back to kissing your ass next year, I promise. Go Cubs!

FarWestChicago
10-01-2001, 01:31 PM
And Bonds doesn't whine nearly as much as McGwire did in 1998. Recently, Big Mac had the gall to claim Bonds has had easier circumstances in pursuing 70. "As far as media coverage and scrutiny, there's no way that what he's going through is even close to what I tried to get through,'' he said. "Bonds doesn't have people going through his locker, looking for bad things.''

Such as androstenedione, the steroid that isn't banned by the commissioner but marred Mc-Gwire's record. On the contrary, baseball insiders insist Bonds isn't juiced.

"Believe me, Barry is au naturel,'' said Padres general manager Kevin Towers, who has said other sluggers are less than pure. "He is a wonderful athlete blessed with God-given ability. What he's doing is very real.''

All the more reason why we should applaud the man. To ignore him is to miss out on life while we're still alive.
LOL!! Mornonotti is actually right in giving Big Andro crap about using drugs. But, he does not mention ShamROIDS-ME. Is this omission Moron's confession he knows ShamROIDS-ME is a Juicer or is he just avoiding the issue?