PDA

View Full Version : KW Spoke to God

FightingBillini
08-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Last year, God came down and spoke to Kenny Williams. He told Kenny that if he made the move to get Roberto Alomar and Carl Everett, the White Sox would win the World Series. God tells sports people to make certain moves from time to time (see Reggie White). Kenny made the moves, the Sox didnt make the playoffs.

A few weeks ago, Williams was upset. He prayed, and asked God why the Sox didnt win it last year like he had promised. God angrily said to him. "Do not doubt me, Mr. Williams. I meant in 2004." And the rest is soon to be history. Im gonna call to reserve Grant Park for a huge party the first week of November.

Soxzilla
08-05-2004, 02:52 PM
I'd be more inclined to believe Kenny Williams over joseph smith.:rolleyes:

1951Campbell
08-05-2004, 02:55 PM
:KW

"God said to get the band back together."

FanOf14
08-05-2004, 02:56 PM
LOL!

Soxzilla
08-05-2004, 02:58 PM
:bluesbros
"All I know is that the walrus has the second largest penis of all animals......of course, I have the first."

Cowch44
08-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Hey.......:tongue:

Soxzilla
08-05-2004, 02:59 PM
Hey.......:tongue:
Sorry, lol. I see the location.:redneck

joeynach
08-05-2004, 04:02 PM
Last year, God came down and spoke to Kenny Williams. He told Kenny that if he made the move to get Roberto Alomar and Carl Everett, the White Sox would win the World Series. God tells sports people to make certain moves from time to time (see Reggie White). Kenny made the moves, the Sox didnt make the playoffs.

A few weeks ago, Williams was upset. He prayed, and asked God why the Sox didnt win it last year like he had promised. God angrily said to him. "Do not doubt me, Mr. Williams. I meant in 2004." And the rest is soon to be history. Im gonna call to reserve Grant Park for a huge party the first week of November.
I think God told williams that he would just make sure the cubs dont get to the world series, and in dramatic fashion as well. Sort of a make up for us getting alomar and everett and then not making it last year.

fledgedrallycap
08-05-2004, 04:04 PM
All we need is Kenny Lofton to patrol CF!

Uncle_Patrick
08-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Joseph Smith? Was someone watching South Park last night?

Deadguy
08-05-2004, 04:23 PM
....dum,dum,dum,dum.....dumb....

StepsInSC
08-05-2004, 05:05 PM
I think its quite clear that God is not a White Sox fan, and I would question any advice he might give Kenny, because he's probably only trying to sabotage us.

Soxzilla
08-05-2004, 05:08 PM
Ironically I was. Unfortunately I knew the story prior to the episode "All about mormons."

Damn fine episode though, and a good ending, giving the mormons the last word.

voodoochile
08-05-2004, 10:50 PM
:KW

*****!

POTW! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=13&id=2621)

jordan23ventura
08-05-2004, 11:57 PM
All we need is Kenny Lofton to patrol CF!
Before everyone trashes KW for these moves some more. what is so wrong with acquiring two decent veteran players? I must have missed something somewhere... oh yeah, Jon Rauch was more deserving of a 5th start than Diaz or anyone else and was destined to be in a Sox uni for a long time to come.