PDA

View Full Version : Seen Choice lately?

34rancher
08-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Royce the choice Clayton is on the rockies. Amazing what altitude will do to your offensive numbers. Regardless though, what is up with his hair? If you have seen "The Nutty Professor" with Eddie Murphy, then you will remember the character played by David Chappelle.
"I've heard of dreadlocks, but !@#$locks?"

Someone really needs to tell him how stupid he looks.

RKMeibalane
08-04-2004, 11:18 PM
:hitless

"You dare criticize me? I am the greatest defensive shortstop of all time! My fielding percentage record will never be broken! And guess what? I am also the only professional athlete who has his own island!"

Jerko
08-05-2004, 01:10 PM
What's IS up with that hair? Well, I heard a rumor that he had to grow it that way because he was an "extra" in the new movie Alien v. Predator. He plays a little baby predator who gets killed off in the first scene because the only weapon he had to defend himself with against an Alien was a baseball bat and he didn't know how to use it.

OEO Magglio
08-05-2004, 01:13 PM
What's IS up with that hair? Well, I heard a rumor that he had to grow it that way because he was an "extra" in the new movie Alien v. Predator. He plays a little baby predator who gets killed off in the first scene because the only weapon he had to defend himself with against an Alien was a baseball bat and he didn't know how to use it.LMAO!!!!