PDA

View Full Version : This is the low point of the year.

Jurr
08-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Getting beat 11-0 by a guy that is 1-9 this year. Wow.

Well, thanks Sox for making my 25th birthday so special. I think now the Sox players are going to be auditioning for jobs next year. Ozzie really doesn't like the heart of this team, and I think they're going to be scrapped, save about 15 of 'em. Can't wait.

It's football time in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Jurr
08-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Frank, Paulie, Carlos, Rowand, Burke, Damaso, Shingo, Garcia, Contreras, and Buehrle. All of the other guys should be canned. Maybe keep Willie or Juan as a utility guy.

StepsInSC
08-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Frank, Paulie, Carlos, Rowand, Burke, Damaso, Shingo, Garcia, Contreras, and Buehrle. All of the other guys should be canned. Maybe keep Willie or Juan as a utility guy.
You forgot the teal.

Jurr
08-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Damn,....i sure did.

Uncle_Patrick
08-04-2004, 10:47 PM
The most distressing thing is that early in the year, this team put up a fight when they were down. OK, they probably wouldn't have made up an 11 run deficit in one inning, but at least things might have been more exciting. Now, it looks like last year's team. They get down and there's no fight. Something is wrong with the core of this team. I agree with Jurr's list of players to keep, although I think I'd add Ben Davis right now, and I'd sure love to keep Maggs. Crede is really bumming me out. I love his glove but he looks like he's got no confidence at the plate. Harris just is not consistent enough and looks timid on base. Uribe has only proven that he is at best a utility man. Borchard continues to prove that he was not all he was cracked up to be. Valentin strikes out about 2 times per game and is a danger on the field. Sandy is probably a great clubhouse guy, but his career is finished. Schoe sucks. Jackson is frighteningly bad if anyone is on base. Cotts, Adkins, and Garland are ok but too inconsistent. I thought Politte had turned a corner, but it looks like he hasn't. He's good for one inning, and its not the 9th. And Damaso...what's happened? He used to be a guy you could really count on. Not anymore.