PDA

View Full Version : Yankee Message board

JoseCanseco6969
08-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Haha, well in this crappy day for us, at least the yankee fans now admit we might have gotten the better part of the trade. Check out all the posts about loaiza

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/mb/listsf.asp?webtag=ml-yankees&gfc=1&sts=8%2F4%2F2004+9%3A20%3A12+PM

Baby Fisk
08-05-2004, 09:35 AM
AUGH! GASP! CHOKE! WHEEZE! (*panting for a few moments*)

Whew, I put on my mosquito net and ventured into the Yankees message board. Could only handle about 30 seconds of it. What a crappy board!

Oh Please! Yankee fans moaning about "making the playoffs but not winning the World Series." When God, oh when will their suffering end? Shallow Bastards. :angry:

bobj4400
08-05-2004, 10:14 AM
My favorite quote from the Yankee board:

"he developed a cutter last year and he was unhittable with that pitch. what, do you think he forgot how to throw it? you kidding me, you cant just fluke in baseball especially in pitching. pitching is NOT luck, one mistake and the ball is out of the park, almost GUARANTEED. Rivera will help loaiza out with the cutter and loaiza will be his unhittable self very very soon."

I hope you enjoy lines that read 6IP, 5 ER, 8 H, 4 BB, 3 K, b/c that is what Loaiza will give you every time out.

OEO Magglio
08-05-2004, 12:05 PM
I went to the yanks board to see what they're saying and there was one guy there that just was hilarious to read. He kept saying the yanks stole the number 1 starter from the sox and then someone told him that Loaiza was our number 3 even though he was our number 4, anways the same guy went on saying that Garcia sucks and he's not a good pitcher and loaiza is still a much better pitcher then freddy.:rolleyes: