PDA

View Full Version : Paulie K's Redemption

balke
08-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Remember the Pauly K of last year? Sure, we all do. Never in a million years did I think this guy would actually go this long into this season and consistantly be one of, if not THE TOP POWER HITTER on the team. He's been consistant, clutch, and hitting above .200!!!

That being said, what do ya'll think of PK's Chances of leading the league, or AL in Dingers at seasons end? Even with Rowand being clutch and hitting .315, and Lee's great play, does PK have a chance at being SOX MVP? He seems only to get hotter at season's end, and is 5 homeruns away from a personal best in that category. While he's really low in doubles, with a mere 13.

Jerome
08-04-2004, 07:36 PM
either PK or CLEE

Foulke You
08-04-2004, 07:41 PM
I remember everyone on this board during the offseason was ready to trade Paulie for a box of cracker jacks and a Class A ballplayer if someone would take his salary from us. Imagine how bad our lineup would be without Konerko's stick this year? Yikes...don't want to think about it.

Paulie certainly redeemed himself and is on pace to have one of his best, if not THE best season in his career.

poorme
08-04-2004, 07:43 PM
i admit i thought his previous 1/2 year of goodness was a total fluke.