PDA

View Full Version : Timo

TimoPerez
08-04-2004, 05:02 PM
I saw a replay of Timo's second at-bat from yesterday's game and the announcers were saying that in Timo's first at-bat he hit a ball way out of the stadium, but foul. Timo hit it out of the stadium? How far foul was it? Oh, and what was the deal with JD eating the paper because Rowand didn't get the run in? I heard that he did it too!

OEO Magglio
08-04-2004, 05:03 PM
DJ meant it was a homerun if it was fair, not that it was literally out of the stadium.

JoseCanseco6969
08-04-2004, 05:07 PM
I saw a replay of Timo's second at-bat from yesterday's game and the announcers were saying that in Timo's first at-bat he hit a ball way out of the stadium, but foul. Timo hit it out of the stadium? How far foul was it? Oh, and what was the deal with JD eating the paper because Rowand didn't get the run in? I heard that he did it too!
Yeah DJ said this will be an easy RBI for Aaron with a man on third and 1 out. Hawk said "DJ there's no such thing as an easy RBI"
DJ "Well I'm so sure he'll get it that if he doesn't.....I'll eat this piece of paper
then hawk said something about gum being in it

Funny funny stuff!

TimoPerez
08-04-2004, 05:22 PM
DJ meant it was a homerun if it was fair, not that it was literally out of the stadium.
Okay, so out of the stadium didn't literally mean out of the stadium? I didn't think Timo had THAT much power.

TimoPerez
08-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah DJ said this will be an easy RBI for Aaron with a man on third and 1 out. Hawk said "DJ there's no such thing as an easy RBI"
DJ "Well I'm so sure he'll get it that if he doesn't.....I'll eat this piece of paper
then hawk said something about gum being in it

Funny funny stuff!
That is awesome. He ate the paper too?

IlliniSoxFan
08-04-2004, 06:39 PM
That is awesome. He ate the paper too?

Either he ate it or crumpled it in front of the microphone to make it sound like he did - he probably, at most, put it in his mouth for a minute. I would think Hawk would call him out for not living up to his word if he didn't do anything :)

TimoPerez
08-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Haha. That is hysterical.

eriqjaffe
08-05-2004, 09:56 AM
The best part was that DJ was, apparently, hoping that Hawk would let the paper-eating promise slide.

And Hawk didn't. He even reminded DJ to eat the paper.

:DJ
<crumple crumple> "Tasty!" <crumple>

Hilarious.

TimoPerez
08-05-2004, 03:09 PM
Hawk is the man.