PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Central Showdown ticket deal

ChiWhiteSox1337
08-04-2004, 01:46 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/showdowns.jsp

Pretty good deal IMO. You can even get the half price tuesday tickets!

joeynach
08-04-2004, 09:47 AM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/ticketing/showdowns.jsp

Pretty good deal IMO. You can even get the half price tuesday tickets!
I think the sox managment are finally starting to realize the importance of a packed house and good crowds. It beings more excitement and energy both to the players and fans. Also you gotta love the home field advantage of lots of people trying to get into the heads to opposing players.

Kilroy
08-04-2004, 09:52 AM
I think the sox managment are finally starting to realize the importance of a packed house and good crowds. It beings more excitement and energy both to the players and fans. Also you gotta love the home field advantage of lots of people trying to get into the heads to opposing players.
That's worked so well at Wrigley for the last 10 years!

Mickster
08-04-2004, 10:07 AM
You're right. It worked soooooooo well for the Minnesota series.

Dadawg_77
08-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Actually this seems to be more about moving merchandise then packing the house. You get a $10 coupon for a purchase of $25 or more at MLB online shop. I am not saying this is a bad idea, just I don't think the main goal is selling more tickets but selling more hats.

SoxxoS
08-04-2004, 11:59 AM
You're right. It worked soooooooo well for the Minnesota series.
I don't think you can discount the attendance fact after one series. It's common sense...the players can only play better in front of a big crowd that is rooting for them.

ewokpelts
08-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Actually this seems to be more about moving merchandise then packing the house. You get a $10 coupon for a purchase of $25 or more at MLB online shop. I am not saying this is a bad idea, just I don't think the main goal is selling more tickets but selling more hats.they make money either way...and it's set up to boost tm sales
Gene

doublem23
08-04-2004, 11:06 PM
I don't think you can discount the attendance fact after one series. It's common sense...the players can only play better in front of a big crowd that is rooting for them.
Explain how.