PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Lofton

Jerry_Manuel
09-30-2001, 06:41 PM
From espn.com
And once they finally reeled in the Twins following the All-Star break, there was no stopping the Indians.

"Clinching in front of our fans was great," said Kenny Lofton. "But I'm glad we clinched it against Minnesota. They knocked us out last year, I didn't like that."

My Thoughts:
Minnesota knocked them out last year? I thought we had a hand in that.

Daver
09-30-2001, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
From espn.com
And once they finally reeled in the Twins following the All-Star break, there was no stopping the Indians.

"Clinching in front of our fans was great," said Kenny Lofton. "But I'm glad we clinched it against Minnesota. They knocked us out last year, I didn't like that."

My Thoughts:
Minnesota knocked them out last year? I thought we had a hand in that.

Kenny Lofton always has been and always will be tool.

WinningUgly!
09-30-2001, 11:16 PM
What the hell is Kenny talking about? We clinched the division in Minnesota last year after the Tribe lost earlier in the evening. We then went on to blow our game. I remember what's his face giving up the walk off HR in the bottom of the 10th to the Twinkies.

Jerry_Manuel
09-30-2001, 11:23 PM
I remember what's his face giving up the walk off HR in the bottom of the 10th to the Twinkies.

That would be Kevin Beirne if I'm not mistaken.

doublem23
09-30-2001, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

That would be Kevin Beirne if I'm not mistaken.

Against Lawton last year in Minnesota when we clinced it? Yeah, it was Beirne.

OutcastRadio
10-01-2001, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
What the hell is Kenny talking about? We clinched the division in Minnesota last year after the Tribe lost earlier in the evening.

He's referring to being knocked out of the playoffs, not the division.

On the last weekend, Minnesota took a game from the Indians, and they ended up missing by one game.

Jerry_Manuel
10-01-2001, 10:28 AM
On the last weekend, Minnesota took a game from the Indians, and they ended up missing by one game.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Outcast.