PDA

View Full Version : after the game???

mymanmaggs30
08-02-2004, 11:23 PM
what do the players do or where do they go after the game?? have you ever seen them??? Magglio???:D: :D: :D: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Nope. I havent seen any of them anywhere outside the ballpark. I wonder where they live..What they Drive..ect..

mymanmaggs30
08-02-2004, 11:50 PM
Nope. I havent seen any of them anywhere outside the ballpark. I wonder where they live..What they Drive..ect..
i want to know all that 2 !! good job!!

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-02-2004, 11:51 PM
lol. Me too i want to know if they own any pets also! :tongue:

illinibk
08-03-2004, 12:04 AM
I want to know if any of them have hot sisters that I have no chance with, but would enjoy staring at?

chisox06
08-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Do they care what I do after work? What kind of car I drive? Not the last time I checked. Thats why I never watch award shows, when they have an award show for Roller Coaster Operators, and they watch then I might reconsider. :cool:

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-03-2004, 12:29 AM
I want to know if any of them have hot sisters that I have no chance with, but would enjoy staring at?
ahahahahahahhahahahahahahah dude thats great. I would like to know that too. :D:

HomeFish
08-03-2004, 12:44 AM
Rowand and Lee have been seen at Grandstand after games, I believe.

Erik The Red
08-03-2004, 12:50 AM
I saw Carlos Lee walk into Grandstand with Carlos Beltran when KC was in town early this season.

joeynach
08-03-2004, 10:19 AM
what do the players do or where do they go after the game?? have you ever seen them??? Magglio???:D: :D: :D: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:
I have seen them on the road. When i was in detroit last year for Red Sox @ Tigers i stayed at the same hotel as the Bosox. After the game which ended at like 10 pm i went to windor to gameble a little then back to the hotel. When i got back some of the players were in the bar/lounge sitting around having a scotch and i think a i saw some smoking cigars. Nomar was in the exercise room by himself, they must have opened it just for him. I saw a few groups of guys come in the hotel like when i did, they all took cabs back from wherever they were. Probably at the resturants near by like chilies and stuff.

Jerko
08-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Well, we may as well add in hot wives too while we're at it! Back to the topic, I have seen Lee at Grandstand a few times as mentioned earlier.

Chez
08-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Why in the world would players ever go to Grandstand? Granted, it's a great store; but why would players want to buy jerseys?! Does Carlos Lee buy his own jersey? Frank's? Another team's? Seems kind of odd.

Tekijawa
08-03-2004, 11:16 AM
I saw Carlos Lee walk into Grandstand with Carlos Beltran when KC was in town early this season.They were probably getting a custom made White Sox Beltran Jersey to try on at home and to practice for next year. Or I could see Jerry making them by their own uniforms to wear durring the games... They're pretty expensive you know, especially the Authentic ones!

BeerHandle
08-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Ozzie, SHINGO and his interpreter go to Izumi (West Loop Sushi Restuarant) regularly when they are in town.

illinibk
08-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Well, we may as well add in hot wives too while we're at it! Back to the topic, I have seen Lee at Grandstand a few times as mentioned earlier.
Forget wives...I don't want damaged goods:bandance:

Jerko
08-03-2004, 02:00 PM
Forget wives...I don't want damaged goods:bandance: Well, if the sisters are over 16 you're probably getting em anyway. :bandance: Plus you DID say you only wanted to stare at em!

illinibk
08-03-2004, 02:04 PM
Well, if the sisters are over 16 you're probably getting em anyway. :bandance: Plus you DID say you only wanted to stare at em!
Ok, you got me there. I retract my initial statements about the wives.

Jerko
08-03-2004, 02:32 PM
Ok, you got me there. I retract my initial statements about the wives.
Just don't want you to miss out; some of the wives are hotties. And I shudder to think what Shingoetta Takatsu, Carlotta Everett, or Willimina Harris would look like.

Uncle_Patrick
08-03-2004, 02:43 PM
I've seen Rowand's wife at SoxFest. I thought she was pretty cute. She's a former athlete and still looked in pretty good shape.

Tekijawa
08-03-2004, 03:01 PM
I've seen Rowand's wife at SoxFest. I thought she was pretty cute. She's a former athlete and still looked in pretty good shape.
Think you'd have to be in shape with crash running around the bed room...:o:

illinibk
08-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Just don't want you to miss out; some of the wives are hotties. And I shudder to think what Shingoetta Takatsu, Carlotta Everett, or Willimina Harris would look like.
Well I am now hoping for KW to sign Kris Benson, just so I can oggle his hottie of a wife http://www.annabenson.net

DVsoxfan
08-03-2004, 06:22 PM
Mr. MyManMaggs30, Your not a true Magglio fan until you get the lifesize, autographed, cardboard likeness of Magglio Ordonez. I've got one of those. By the way I'm from Orland Park too, do I know you?

OEO Magglio
08-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Think you'd have to be in shape with crash running around the bed room...:o::rolling:

he_gone_89
08-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Well I am now hoping for KW to sign Kris Benson, just so I can oggle his hottie of a wife http://www.annabenson.net
screw kris,lets sign his wife and make
her the new sox cheerleader/mascot:)

illinibk
08-03-2004, 06:38 PM
screw kris,lets sign his wife and make
her the new sox cheerleader/mascot:)
Your ideas intrigue me. I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

But wouldn't having her as a cheerleader cause C-Lee to pay even less attention when he is in the field?

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Well I am now hoping for KW to sign Kris Benson, just so I can oggle his hottie of a wife http://www.annabenson.net (http://www.annabenson.net/)
damnnnnnn shes a fox. :bandance: look at the motion of the bannanna's hands.

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-03-2004, 06:51 PM
heh heh heh http://www.annabenson.net/photo.htm

chisoxfanforever
08-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Saw Uribe after a game on 55. He was in a black porche, Lic. plate THE GAME. According to Steff he lives near 55 and 83. (he was speeding. I know that cuz I was speeding and he blew me away..lol)

As far as pets go, PK and Mrs. PK were in the back of the program with there yellow lab and chocolate lab.

As far as sisters. PK only has a brother that I know of. My cousin's husband played high school ball with him in Arizona.

chisoxfanforever
08-03-2004, 06:56 PM
heh heh heh http://www.annabenson.net/photo.htm
WOW! I vote for her to be our new mascot!

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-03-2004, 06:57 PM
WOW! I vote for her to be our new mascot!
ROFLMAO!!! AHAHAHAHAH!

CubsfansareDRUNK
08-03-2004, 06:58 PM
I know this site has a "filter" so im just gunna say this

Shes got nice "Ta-Ta's"

mymanmaggs30
08-03-2004, 07:07 PM
Mr. MyManMaggs30, Your not a true Magglio fan until you get the lifesize, autographed, cardboard likeness of Magglio Ordonez. I've got one of those. By the way I'm from Orland Park too, do I know you?

OH yes its in my room......its beautiful!!.....i dunno.....do I know you!???

Jerko
08-03-2004, 07:27 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think MyManMaggs30 is a Mr!

bafiarocks03
08-03-2004, 07:32 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think MyManMaggs30 is a Mr!

No shes not a Mr.....with it saying I love Magglio Ordonez..and being obsesed....lol......shes my sister......!!!!...scary i know!

DVsoxfan
08-03-2004, 07:43 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think MyManMaggs30 is a Mr!Thanks for pointing that out, not quite enough attention to detail. Didn't notice all the pink and stuff. I'm a Mr....in case anyone cares.

mike squires
08-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Why in the world would players ever go to Grandstand? Granted, it's a great store; but why would players want to buy jerseys?! Does Carlos Lee buy his own jersey? Frank's? Another team's? Seems kind of odd.
I'm pretty sure the Grandstand has something set up with the Sox organization to help with business and help promote Whitesox baseball. I know Carlos has helped out behind the counter some evenings after games.

FightingBillini
08-04-2004, 02:12 AM
That is awesome, I will have to stop by grandstand some time after a game.

By the way, its good to see some Orland Park love.

JGarlandrules20
08-04-2004, 12:20 PM
but why would players want to buy jerseys?! Does Carlos Lee buy his own jersey? Frank's? Another team's? Seems kind of odd.My friend went there a while back to look for a Garland jersey and she found out Garland bought the last two for his parents...

How cute is that..:smile:

Jerko
08-04-2004, 12:31 PM
My friend went there a while back to look for a Garland jersey and she found out Garland bought the last two for his parents...

How cute is that..:smile:
Did he buy the LAST 2, or the ONLY 2? :D:

bafiarocks03
08-04-2004, 02:25 PM
That is awesome, I will have to stop by grandstand some time after a game.

I love Grandstand....its such a awesome store.....hey im from Orland Park too!!

DVsoxfan
08-04-2004, 02:57 PM
Orland Park rules. :cool:

Brian26
08-04-2004, 03:02 PM
I know Carlos has helped out behind the counter some evenings after games.

After you make a purchase and you're waiting for change, does he hold onto the change for an extra second or two before giving it back to you?

After you turn around and walk out the door, does he stand there and admire you for a second or two before he turns around and continues with work?

Is it easy to steal items while he's there because he's always day-dreaming behind the counter?

Just some questions to ponder...

steff
08-04-2004, 05:41 PM
After you make a purchase and you're waiting for change, does he hold onto the change for an extra second or two before giving it back to you?

After you turn around and walk out the door, does he stand there and admire you for a second or two before he turns around and continues with work?

Is it easy to steal items while he's there because he's always day-dreaming behind the counter?

Just some questions to ponder...

LOL.. you need a good crack to the back of the head :tongue:

dickallen15
08-04-2004, 06:33 PM

Just some questions to ponder...LOL, if you brought a hot girl with you, you could have her stand in the middle of the store while you cleaned the place out. For some reason, I think CLee would have a real difficult time working the cash register.