PDA

View Full Version : Contreras

OurBitchinMinny
08-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Has the guy commented on being traded yet. Ive heard quotes from loaiza, torre, guillen, cashman, and KW, but havent heard contreas's comments yet. I know he cant speak english, but that has never stopped ozzie from speaking:smile:

OEO Magglio
08-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Has the guy commented on being traded yet. Ive heard quotes from loaiza, torre, guillen, cashman, and KW, but havent heard contreas's comments yet. I know he cant speak english, but that has never stopped ozzie from speaking:smile:el dice, "me gusta Chicago." Truthfully, I haven't heard anything from him, I know he doesn't speak english so that's probably why.

Whitesox029
08-02-2004, 07:37 PM
el dice, "me gusta Chicago." Truthfully, I haven't heard anything from him, I know he doesn't speak english so that's probably why.That doesn't stop Shingo.
"I don't mind. When they do that it gives me energy to pitch good."--Shingo on his introduction
"In my country, we also have gong"--Shingo responding to the comment that the gong is Chinese, not Japanese.

OurBitchinMinny
08-02-2004, 07:40 PM
I know the language barrier shouldnt be an issue. More than half his teammates could probably translate for him

OEO Magglio
08-02-2004, 07:41 PM
I know the language barrier shouldnt be an issue. More than half his teammates could probably translate for himI know but maybe he's just not comfortable speaking in public. Who knows that was just the first thing that came to my mind.