PDA

View Full Version : Confess: any one here vote for esty?

ssidebeatdown
08-01-2004, 11:05 PM
While watching the game today Hawk and DJ did their opinion poll question and asked what starting pitcher was the White Sox MVP for the month of July. And guess what, Loaiza won with 50 percent of the vote!!!!!! How could this be. I don't know the stats but i know he pitched a hell of a lot worse than Buerhle and Garcia. I want to know why anyone would vote Loaiza.

idseer
08-01-2004, 11:17 PM
While watching the game today Hawk and DJ did their opinion poll question and asked what starting pitcher was the White Sox MVP for the month of July. And guess what, Loaiza won with 50 percent of the vote!!!!!! How could this be. I don't know the stats but i know he pitched a hell of a lot worse than Buerhle and Garcia. I want to know why anyone would vote Loaiza.
was it a phone in poll?

in addition to the true fans that call in are people who simply like to ..... partake. they don't necessarily know anything about the team other than the things that sound good to them, like all-star, for instance. if he's the only all-star on the team he must be the best pitcher ... right?

ssidebeatdown
08-01-2004, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=idseer]was it a phone in poll?QUOTE]

yes

jabrch
08-01-2004, 11:45 PM
[QUOTE=idseer]was it a phone in poll?QUOTE]

yes
That was absolutey silly. It makes Sox fans look dumb.

Whitesox029
08-01-2004, 11:56 PM
While watching the game today Hawk and DJ did their opinion poll question and asked what starting pitcher was the White Sox MVP for the month of July. And guess what, Loaiza won with 50 percent of the vote!!!!!! How could this be. I don't know the stats but i know he pitched a hell of a lot worse than Buerhle and Garcia. I want to know why anyone would vote Loaiza.To be perfectly honest I'm still a bit skeptical of this trade. It's taking an unneeded risk if you ask me. I'm torn about E-Lo because I like him enough that I don't want to see him struggle and yet I can't root for him to do well. Same with Nomar, only I'm slightly less torn about whether or not to root for Nomar because he is, of course, a Cub.

nitetrain8601
08-02-2004, 01:37 AM
To be perfectly honest I'm still a bit skeptical of this trade. It's taking an unneeded risk if you ask me. I'm torn about E-Lo because I like him enough that I don't want to see him struggle and yet I can't root for him to do well. Same with Nomar, only I'm slightly less torn about whether or not to root for Nomar because he is, of course, a Cub.
If anything Contreras gets no worse than E-Lo. I see this at worst a lateral move.