PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Expletive laiden rants

StockdaleForVeep
08-01-2004, 12:06 AM
Few weeks ago he threatened to keep everyone after a game and bitch them out if they lost, which they ended up winning, im suprised\wonderin why he hasnt made a threat yet\started screamin in spanish at manos.

:manos
"Chiiiil Skip, im yer buddy remember?"

SouthBendSox
08-01-2004, 12:11 AM
rehire Jerry

South Side
08-01-2004, 01:10 AM
Few weeks ago he threatened to keep everyone after a game and bitch them out if they lost, which they ended up winning, im suprised\wonderin why he hasnt made a threat yet\started screamin in spanish at manos.

:manos
"Chiiiil Skip, im yer buddy remember?"
I wish he'd smack them all around a bit.

RKMeibalane
08-01-2004, 01:13 AM
rehire Jerry
This is medium tuquoise. This is teal.

South Side
08-01-2004, 01:14 AM
This is medium tuquoise. This is teal.
For the love of God, please stop.

Aidan
08-01-2004, 01:18 AM
For the love of God, please stop.I'm really getting sick of this teal crap as well. If people can't sense sarcasm in a post that's SUPPOSED TO BE SARCASTIC, then they are morons.

South Side
08-01-2004, 01:22 AM
I'm really getting sick of this teal crap as well. If people can't sense sarcasm in a post that's SUPPOSED TO BE SARCASTIC, then they are morons.

Eh, the teal is fine. It's the corrections that go on here. Valentine, teal, etc. Grandpa, please stop...

batmanZoSo
08-01-2004, 01:24 AM
I'm really getting sick of this teal crap as well. If people can't sense sarcasm in a post that's SUPPOSED TO BE SARCASTIC, then they are morons.
I agree. The English must be frowning on us for defacating on their dry wit, cheapening it to a point where we have to point out the joke. Winston Churchill must be turning in his grave.

TornLabrum
08-01-2004, 01:54 AM
Sarcasm works a whole lot better when it's written in a shade you can read!

South Side
08-01-2004, 02:32 AM
Sarcasm works a whole lot better when it's written in a shade you can read!
Then pick a new color... hey, I know how about a bold black?? Who picked teal anyway? Mr. I like to Complicate things. I'd rather have a boring black sarcasm color than have someone write something sarcastic and then next post to follow... NOT TEAL, PLEASE CORRECT. Personally, I can see the "Medium Turq."

I mean really, teal? :rolleyes:

oeo
08-01-2004, 02:37 AM
I posted about this yesterday...so I totally agree. He said he was going to get on their ass then, why isn't he going to do it now...it makes no sense.

guillen4life13
08-01-2004, 02:42 AM
it's very hard to tell sarcasm in writing without the different color/font because often people sense sarcasm by the tone of voice used by the one who's being sarcastic. It's a lot different if it's said, because you can tell the sarcasm by the tone of voice. Here, it's not so easy. People will just think you're downright stupid if you're being sarcastic and they (justifiably) don't sense it.

OEO Magglio
08-01-2004, 02:46 AM
it's very hard to tell sarcasm in writing without the different color/font because often people sense sarcasm by the tone of voice used by the one who's being sarcastic. It's a lot different if it's said, because you can tell the sarcasm by the tone of voice. Here, it's not so easy. People will just think you're downright stupid if you're being sarcastic and they (justifiably) don't sense it.Exactly.

oeo
08-01-2004, 02:51 AM
I like how this post has become a "I hate teal" thread...

StockdaleForVeep
08-01-2004, 02:54 AM
I like how this post has become a "I hate teal" thread...

I know, WAY TO RUIN MY THREAD PEOPLE! hmmm...now is this anger sarcastic or not.....oh my, the anarchy of colorblind posting.

TornLabrum
08-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Then pick a new color... hey, I know how about a bold black?? Who picked teal anyway? Mr. I like to Complicate things. I'd rather have a boring black sarcasm color than have someone write something sarcastic and then next post to follow... NOT TEAL, PLEASE CORRECT. Personally, I can see the "Medium Turq."

I mean really, teal? :rolleyes:
I didn't pick teal, but at least I can read that. There would be no problem with readablility if people would just look look at the freakin' color chart. It has been posted before: Teal is 5 across, 2 down. At least using MSIE the color drops down and says "Teal."

Daver
08-01-2004, 10:35 AM
Teal was picked as the sarcasm color by Doublem23 in 2002 when West brought out the VB version of this board.We all agreed to it at the time, if you have a problem with it you should have spoken up then.

harwar
08-01-2004, 10:38 AM
If i couldn't use swear words in describing my feelings about our situation,i would be a total mute.

Nick@Nite
08-01-2004, 10:44 AM
Am I'm remiss if I suggest to posters who don't like teal because it doesn't seem dark enough, that they should simply make it bold?

Much better(?)

TornLabrum
08-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Am I'm remiss if I suggest to posters who don't like teal because it doesn't seem dark enough, that they should simply make it bold?

Much better(?)

Who said they couldn't see teal? I said I couldn't see medium turquoise, even in bold.

Nick@Nite
08-01-2004, 11:41 AM
Who said they couldn't see teal? I said I couldn't see medium turquoise, even in bold.TL... I wasn't specifically aiming at you, just to posters in general. Whenever I use teal, I like to make it bold so it stands out, that's all. :duck:

South Side
08-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Teal was picked as the sarcasm color by Doublem23 in 2002 when West brought out the VB version of this board.We all agreed to it at the time, if you have a problem with it you should have spoken up then.

I wasn't here... :(:
Does that mean I should shut up about it? :wink:

P.S. I love teal.