PDA

View Full Version : If We're Not Careful...

RKMeibalane
07-31-2004, 11:24 PM
...this weekend could turn out to be the biggest Cubs-related orgasm by the media since last October. The Cubs have just traded for Nomar, and tomorrow, Greg Maddux goes for win #300. The Phillies need to bring their "A-Game," or else...

samram
07-31-2004, 11:34 PM
...this weekend could turn out to be the biggest Cubs-related orgasm by the media since last October. The Cubs have just traded for Nomar, and tomorrow, Greg Maddux goes for win #300. The Phillies need to bring their "A-Game," or else...
Yeah. I really like this Sox-fan-from-afar thing right now. Down here, it's just Panthers and ACC football- no Cubs gushing to be heard.

StrTrkker
07-31-2004, 11:58 PM
How about Maddux being creamed for 6 runs in the 1st and Nomar going 0 for 4 with an error.

And of course a Sox win...:rolleyes:

doublem23
08-01-2004, 12:24 AM
I really couldn't give a rat's ass what the Cubs do right now, I just want the Sox to win and Twins and Jndjans to lose. :angry: