PDA

View Full Version : Press Conferences

South Side
07-31-2004, 10:21 PM
Strange question here... Is there any website you can read Ozzie's post game words at? I am very interested to hear what he has to say for himself and their pitiful performance(s).

thepaulbowski
07-31-2004, 10:32 PM
Strange question here... Is there any website you can read Ozzie's post game words at? I am very interested to hear what he has to say for himself and their pitiful performance(s).
Why should he apologize for his players not hitting? Missing Frank, Maggs & Everett and it Ozzie's fault they lost? :?:

South Side
07-31-2004, 10:37 PM
Why should he apologize for his players not hitting? Missing Frank, Maggs & Everett and it Ozzie's fault they lost? :?:
I didn't mean it like that... I don't think it's Ozzie's fault, not even close.

Jurr
07-31-2004, 11:18 PM
From Ozzie tonight: "It's hard to believe how bad we are....we can't be this bad."

That's all that needs to be said.

South Side
07-31-2004, 11:33 PM
Wow...

Where did you find this?

JB98
07-31-2004, 11:59 PM
Wow...

Where did you find this?

It's in the Associated Press story. Probably available at chicagosports.com by now. Unfortunately, that's the only Ozzie quote. Also a comment from Politte about how he tried to throw it right down the middle and failed.

LASOXFAN
08-01-2004, 12:51 AM
From Ozzie tonight: "It's hard to believe how bad we are....we can't be this bad."

That's all that needs to be said.
This raises a good point: Are the Sox really this bad, or is the slump just this bad? I mean Valentin has had what, 4 errors in the last 7 games and is 0-24 at the plate? Can it get any worse?

South Side
08-01-2004, 01:06 AM
This raises a good point: Are the Sox really this bad, or is the slump just this bad? I mean Valentin has had what, 4 errors in the last 7 games and is 0-24 at the plate? Can it get any worse?
This is a slump... a terrible one at that but a slump. We didn't lose Maggs and Frank last Sunday. We were playing respectable baseball without them. A team doesn't go from a talented 10 games over .500 to a dismal 3 games over .500 b/c they magically turned into a bad team... We'll be back. Highs and lows, this is just a really depressing low.