PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's Winning Pick to Click

Daver
07-31-2004, 08:37 PM
The midgets just keep getting shorter, and the Tiggers continue to own the Sox.

:rowand

I'm getting a little tired of getting our ass kicked in the Motor City.

Aidan
07-31-2004, 08:40 PM
I think the PTC should be cancelled until we can actually consider the White Sox a MLB team.

Daver
07-31-2004, 08:42 PM
I think the PTC should be cancelled until we can actually consider the White Sox a MLB team.
Your opinion has been noted, laughed at, and ignored.

Aidan
07-31-2004, 08:44 PM
Your opinion has been noted, laughed at, and ignored.Have you been watching the Triple AAA team known as the White Sox?

PaleHoseGeorge
07-31-2004, 08:45 PM
Have you been watching the Triple AAA team known as the White Sox?
Have you considered investing in an elephant gun? How 'bout lessons in how to aim and fire it accurately?
:redneck

Daver
07-31-2004, 08:46 PM
Have you been watching the Triple AAA team known as the White Sox?
Your point escapes me.

Your attitude does not, are you going out of your way to piss me off?

Aidan
07-31-2004, 08:47 PM
Your point escapes me.

Your attitude does not, are you going out of your way to piss me off?Nope, just accepting reality, as sad as it is.

kittle42
07-31-2004, 08:48 PM
I must say this....I do have a great deal of respect for the mods for many things - particularly their constant and continued optimism. I just wish I could share it.

Aidan
07-31-2004, 08:50 PM
I must say this....I do have a great deal of respect for the mods for many things - particularly their constant and continued optimism. I just wish I could share it.I was optimistic, even with our battered lineup, up until tonight. We were able to win without Maggs but obviously we can't win without Frank and Maggs.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-31-2004, 08:53 PM
I must say this....I do have a great deal of respect for the mods for many things - particularly their constant and continued optimism. I just wish I could share it.
It's sad commentary that the moderators are singled out for optimism at White Sox Interactive.

Take a double dose.

:prozac

kittle42
07-31-2004, 08:58 PM
It's sad commentary that the moderators are singled out for optimism at White Sox Interactive.
I thought it was a compliment rather than a singling-out.

OurBitchinMinny
07-31-2004, 09:00 PM
As bad as things are, it is only baseball. Oh hell who am I kidding:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

I feel better after a good cry. Im going to get smashed and forget the last week happened.

Aidan
07-31-2004, 09:03 PM
As bad as things are, it is only baseball. Oh hell who am I kidding:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

I feel better after a good cry. Im going to get smashed and forget the last week happened.I'm with you. I've got the 30 pack of Old Style ready.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-31-2004, 09:07 PM
I thought it was a compliment rather than a singling-out.It was taken as a compliment. It is sad commentary on the WSI community that moderators are the optimists. We aren't the rah-rah types, as I'm sure you know and anyone who spends more than 10 minutes looking around this site knows, too.

:wink:

PaleHoseGeorge
07-31-2004, 09:08 PM
I'm with you. I've got the 30 pack of Old Style ready.
Time for one of those Augsburgers I've been holding on to. **** the calories. I NEED it!

:gulp:

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-31-2004, 09:40 PM

Take a double dose.

:prozac My friend has some expired prozac, will it still have the same effect? :)

owensmouth
07-31-2004, 09:43 PM
My friend has some expired prozac, will it still have the same effect? :)
Try it with some of those Augsburgers

Aidan
07-31-2004, 09:46 PM
Try it with some of those AugsburgersWill Prozac and a 30 pack of Old Style get the job done and finish me off? Either that or I'm going to smash my TV so I can't watch another White Sox game.