PDA

View Full Version : whats wills saying?

soxwon
07-31-2004, 07:49 PM
is anyone listening to wilsy

whats he saying? about the deal!

PaleHoseGeorge
07-31-2004, 07:52 PM
Umm... the game is on. Rooney and Farmer have the mic.

:wills
"I'll have plenty to say later, Laddie!"

PaleHoseGeorge
07-31-2004, 10:17 PM
Holy ****... I thought I had it bad keeping everyone here from slitting their wrists. Dave Wills and Bill Melton are fielding a call from some loser claiming he's going sell his house and move away, LMAO!

:)

Blob
07-31-2004, 10:18 PM
Holy ****... I thought I had it bad keeping everyone here from slitting their wrists. Dave Wills and Bill Melton are fielding a call from some loser claiming he's going sell his house and move away, LMAO!

:)
Is it that 52 year old guy Bill?

PaleHoseGeorge
07-31-2004, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I think that's his name. He calls in all the time. I bet Wills wishes ESPN could get an unlisted phone number.

"I hate when the drillrods turn out to be Sox Fans."

:tongue:

Blob
07-31-2004, 10:24 PM
Yeah, I think that's his name. He calls in all the time. I bet Wills wishes ESPN could get an unlisted phone number.

"I hate when the drillrods turn out to be Sox Fans."

:tongue:
I hate that guy. He does call in a lot. You would think they would take someone else's call. It's not like they couldn't pick up on someone else and listen to them complain about the Sox!!

thepaulbowski
07-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Good ole' Bill from the NW side....I'd swear he was an IU basketball fan with the he flies off the handle all the time.

SouthBendSox
08-01-2004, 12:12 AM
hilarious

jcirish85
08-01-2004, 12:28 AM
I can tell you one thing, Jim Thome thinks its a great trade for the sox.

Aidan
08-01-2004, 12:30 AM
I can tell you one thing, Jim Thome thinks its a great trade for the sox.I don't get it. :?:

jcirish85
08-01-2004, 12:38 AM
I don't get it. :?:
I was at a BBQ tonight and he was there and i asked him what he thought about it.

Soxzilla
08-01-2004, 12:40 AM
I was at a BBQ tonight and he was there and i asked him what he thought about it.
Did you tell him thanks for going to the nl?:bandance:

jcirish85
08-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Did you tell him thanks for going to the nl?:bandance:
I didn't talk to him too much, i just sorta listened to what he had to say. I was watching the Sox game and he came in and watched a little bit of it and then he asked me how they were doing:(: . Then i talked to him about his game against the Sox where he hit 2 homeruns. He's a really nice guy though.

ChiSoxBobette
08-01-2004, 10:37 AM
is anyone listening to wilsy

whats he saying? about the deal!
The only thing I heard after the game with Wills & Melton were ripping on some scrub fan that called in and said that now that our team , meaning the White Sox , are done for the year and the scrubs have all but assured themselves of winning the wild card because they got nomar(overrated) the scrub fan was asking what the White Sox would be doing next year as far as FA's, Wills & Melton wanted to know why we were out of it being 5 games back and theres still 2 months to play, the scrub fan went into some explaination that was totally stupid and then tryed to say the scrubs would be in the WS because the last two years the wild card team won the WS. Willsy told the guy the scrubs still have to beatout 7 other team who are in contention for the NL wild card while ,yeah it seems we're done for the year.the White Sox only at this point have 1 team to catch. I did'nt hear anything about the trade.

Brian26
08-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Good ole' Bill from the NW side....I'd swear he was an IU basketball fan with the he flies off the handle all the time.
This guy has been calling for years. I remember him calling up Cris Cross on WMAQ back in '94 complaining about how the season was going to be ruined because of the strike that would happen (this was probably in mid-May when we were kicking ass and nobody thought about the strike for a second).