PDA

View Full Version : lets dont start dealing for prospects...yet

oldcomiskey
07-31-2004, 12:27 PM
I believe we can still win the division--but this offense has to be overhauled before we can even think world series. As far as Im concerned prospects aint the way to go. I mean look at Borchard for example---he couldnt hit water if he slipped in the tub.. Harris is just about as bad too--what this club needs is young players--but proven major leagers

oeo
07-31-2004, 01:02 PM
I believe we can still win the division--but this offense has to be overhauled before we can even think world series. As far as Im concerned prospects aint the way to go. I mean look at Borchard for example---he couldnt hit water if he slipped in the tub.. Harris is just about as bad too--what this club needs is young players--but proven major leagers
Finally someone else thinks we can win this division. We can win this division without Frank and Maggs, we did without Maggs for a couple of months and we were still in contention. This team can score runs without those two big guys, we did it last week didn't we? They're just not playing to their potential right now.

Now I know we need to replace some guys like Borchard, Willie, and a couple of our catchers. But the Twins are not the greatest team either and this division isn't the most difficult to take...we can do this guys, just believe.

Blueprint1
07-31-2004, 01:05 PM
Finally someone else thinks we can win this division. We can win this division without Frank and Maggs, we did without Maggs for a couple of months and we were still in contention. This team can score runs without those two big guys, we did it last week didn't we? They're just not playing to their potential right now.

Now I know we need to replace some guys like Borchard, Willie, and a couple of our catchers. But the Twins are not the greatest team either and this division isn't the most difficult to take...we can do this guys, just believe.
Yeah remember how great we played in NL ballparks where frank and Maggs were not in the lineup. Oh yeah we played horrible and thats where we are right now.