PDA

View Full Version : As soon as Damon Andrews left...

07-31-2004, 10:20 AM
The Sox started losing!! And they they lost Maggs!! Jinx!! What happened to him anyway, sorry if this was discussed! I'm new (but a 31 year Sox Fan)

OEO Magglio
07-31-2004, 10:21 AM
The Sox started losing!! And they they lost Maggs!! Jinx!! What happened to him anyway, sorry if this was discussed! I'm new (but a 31 year Sox Fan)He got a job in L.A.

Brian26
07-31-2004, 10:23 AM
Chris Bodin and this new ****ing SAP crap is nothing but bad luck. Get rid of both of these things.

CubKilla
07-31-2004, 10:43 AM
Chris Bodin and this new ****ing SAP crap is nothing but bad luck. Get rid of both of these things.
Last SAP broadcast was yesterday

The Critic
07-31-2004, 11:32 AM
Did anyone else have this problem?
I have Comcast cable ( not digital ) and every once in a while that God-awful Sox Audio Plus garbage would bleed over the real broadcast for a second or two.
Seems like every time it bled over, those imbeciles were screaming and yelling about something.
I hope Comcast doesn't bring back the Fake Sox N Roll next season.

07-31-2004, 11:49 AM
I got Direct TV and gort the same thing...annoying

CubKilla
07-31-2004, 12:04 PM
I hope Comcast doesn't bring back the Fake Sox N Roll next season.
At least SnR didn't interfere with Hawk and DJ's broadcast by pirating the signal every 2 or 3 minutes for a second or two :tongue:

OEO Magglio
07-31-2004, 12:25 PM
Did anyone else have this problem?
I have Comcast cable ( not digital ) and every once in a while that God-awful Sox Audio Plus garbage would bleed over the real broadcast for a second or two.
Seems like every time it bled over, those imbeciles were screaming and yelling about something.
I hope Comcast doesn't bring back the Fake Sox N Roll next season.Same thing happens to me, it's ridiculously annoying.