PDA

View Full Version : wrigley caught in a fish net

CHI_SOX_4_LIFE
07-30-2004, 01:38 PM
The recent events at wrigley with the chunks of concrete falling couldnt be more enjoyable. The thing that makes it even more funny is that the sCrubs, being the terrible organization that they are, tried to cover up the whole thing risking injury to every one of its fans in attendance. If that little kid would have got hurt they would be in monster trouble. Part of me wishes something bad will happen and the organization gets into big trouble.

I wonder how all of the beloved WRIGLEY (notice i said wrigley not cubs) fans appreciate their beautiful oversized urinal wrapped up in netting. I bet it looks fabulous. I hope they end up having to shut down wrigley, dont take it down but make it a landmark, and make the cubs get a new stadium. That would be some great news. Especially since I hear the sox arent willing to let them play at comiskey. that is extremely good to hear because i dont think i could ever let the sox live that down if they did let them play there. Just imagine, the wrigleyless cubs. :D: I wonder what would happen to there fanbase. i know they would lose an amount of fans with wrigley, but i wonder how many people would stay fans just to say that they are actual cub fans and not just fans of wrigley. then i would just ask them to name atleast 4 of there starters to prove it.

PaleHoseFan
07-30-2004, 01:54 PM
I believe they should spend lots of $$$ and try to renovate "the shrine" so they can preserve all the great memories, the losing tradition and wonderful Cub moments that exist there.
The heroes and stars of yesterday: Biitner, Morandini, O'Leary, Berryhill, Onterveros....just too many to name here.

Besides, what would all those roof jockies across the street do if the place closed?
I suppose they could sit in the darkness and dream of returning to Fantasy Island where the sounds of "Cubs Win! Cubs Win!" echo in the night.

:D:

bigfoot
07-30-2004, 07:13 PM
I believe they should spend lots of $$$ and try to renovate "the shrine" so they can preserve all the great memories, the losing tradition and wonderful Cub moments that exist there.
The heroes and stars of yesterday: Biitner, Morandini, O'Leary, Berryhill, Onterveros....just too many to name here.

Besides, what would all those roof jockies across the street do if the place closed?
I suppose they could sit in the darkness and dream of returning to Fantasy Island where the sounds of "Cubs Win! Cubs Win!" echo in the night.

They could still play, and those roof jockeys would be in the 'front row'!

RKMeibalane
07-30-2004, 08:03 PM

Welcome aboard!