PDA

View Full Version : Question...

GASHWOUND
09-29-2001, 11:49 PM
Is there a show on FoxSportsNet called Southsiders weekly? I was flipping throuh the channels and came across a show called "North Siders Weekly" hosted by Mr. Cub himself..Cory Mcpherrin(sp)

They were showing the "hardcore fan" from my backyard, Merrillville. This chick was obsessed with the chubs and had all this crappy stuff. Now I'm embarrassed to live in the same town as this woman. What to do.

They better have a SouthSiders Weekly hosted by Fred huebner or somebody, or I'll be really pissed.

Jerry_Manuel
09-29-2001, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND
Is there a show on FoxSportsNet called Southsiders weekly? I was flipping throuh the channels and came across a show called "North Siders Weekly" hosted by Mr. Cub himself..Cory Mcpherrin(sp)

They better have a SouthSiders Weekly hosted by Fred huebner or somebody, or I'll be really pissed.

I can't say that I have seen the show you are talking about. I don't recall seeing a "SouthSiders Weekly". I know there is a show called "Full Access" on FSN. Which goes "behind the scenes" of all the Chicago sports teams.