PDA

View Full Version : Stupid articles

South Side
07-29-2004, 10:26 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2617738 (http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2617738)
Am I the only one that thinks this is totally insane?? I mean geez, come on... We win the next 5 and the the Twins happen to lose on 2 of those days... Where are we then?? This is ridiculous... If we're in this position come September then start writing stuff like this, until then this writer just lost all his credibility. :angry:

Terminated
07-29-2004, 10:42 PM
Sorry South Siders, but it looks like your karmic energy can be better spent rooting for the demise of the Cubs.Aren't the Cubs 11 games behind?

hose
07-29-2004, 10:45 PM
Slumps are going to happen, if the Sox can get through this present one and put together just a decent winning streak they will be right back in it.

Jose , Crede, Uribe have to start hitting , they are putting to much pressure on Carlos and Paulie.

Any article on the Sox has to contain at least one of the five following negative comments.

Journalism 101 :

1) lousy park
2) low attendance
3) bad fans
4) under achieving team
5) unsafe neighborhood

oeo
07-29-2004, 10:52 PM
You may think I'm crazy but I like this article, for one reason...

We are now the underdogs and thats always good for this team. They never win with the pressure on them that they are the best team.

Maybe it will end up just like the '03 Marlins. :D:

South Side
07-29-2004, 10:57 PM

We are now the underdogs and thats always good for this team. They never win with the pressure on them that they are the best team.

I hope you're right, I hope you're right.

mealfred13
07-29-2004, 10:59 PM

I was just gonna say, I hope the some of the Sox players read this and get extremely pissed off. And then go out there and win 10 in a row.....bout time.