PDA

View Full Version : Royce


LongDistanceFan
09-29-2001, 11:26 PM
3 for 3 and avg 265............. what has his avg been in the last seceral months? Where was he in the beginning of the season?

Does anybody really think that a team will pick em up? considering his rep?

KempersRS
09-29-2001, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
3 for 3 and avg 265............. what has his avg been in the last seceral months? Where was he in the beginning of the season?

Does anybody really think that a team will pick em up? considering his rep?

.198 in the first half.
.326 in the second half.

GASHWOUND
09-30-2001, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
3 for 3 and avg 265............. what has his avg been in the last seceral months? Where was he in the beginning of the season?

Does anybody really think that a team will pick em up? considering his rep?

Nope. they don't want to hurt Jose's feelings anymore. And their is no more room for him. Fans don't like him..Jose is loved by the fans.. Can't play third cause of Crede and Leifer. Unless you trade Ray Ray and put him on 2nd. But Ilke RaY Ray. So forget it. He's going to demand a trade if he is not given the job at short. The Royce Clayton era is now over.....The funeral will be at the end of the season.

FarWestChicago
09-30-2001, 02:18 AM
Jose is loved by the fans. I'm guilty as charged.

MikeKreevich
09-30-2001, 11:05 AM
We have a shortstop who is batting .326 for the second half and about to set a all time fielding percentage record for the club and we want to see him traded. Man, I love baseball! What a strange and wonderful sport!


:hitless

Don't trade me now, I'm just starting to warm up!

oldcomiskey
09-30-2001, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Guzman's Goat
We have a shortstop who is batting .326 for the second half and about to set a all time fielding percentage record for the club and we want to see him traded. Man, I love baseball! What a strange and wonderful sport!


:hitless

Don't trade me now, I'm just starting to warm up!
No, what we have here is a SS who has NO RANGE and an attitude that says no matter how bad I screw up the team I want to play.. Gary Ward had to almost kill him to make him take extra BP... so what we have here is a situation that says Royce must go--Royce---thanks for the memories--now dont let the screen hit your sorry ass on the way out

Pete Ward
09-30-2001, 12:19 PM
When the season started I actually thought the Royce was going to give us a big lift. I thought he'd give us solid "D". He's done that. He's hit what I thought he'd hit (for the year) .265. So why have I changed my mind on him? Maybe its his attitude of me 1st. He just comes across as a selfish player.

I'll take Jose at SS . I guess I'll live with the errors and accept his win at all costs, team 1st attitude. We need more like him. If I see someone bring up Everett (bost) as a CF aquisition, I'll scream. Everett is just what we dont need!

Will someone tell me why on God's green earth Crede is not at 3B for the last 2 weeks? Play the kid! Who cares if we finish 3rd? Get ready to kick ass next year.

Had to get that off my chest.

Thanks

oldcomiskey
09-30-2001, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Pete Ward
When the season started I actually thought the Royce was going to give us a big lift. I thought he'd give us solid "D". He's done that. He's hit what I thought he'd hit (for the year) .265. So why have I changed my mind on him? Maybe its his attitude of me 1st. He just comes across as a selfish player.

I'll take Jose at SS . I guess I'll live with the errors and accept his win at all costs, team 1st attitude. We need more like him. If I see someone bring up Everett (bost) as a CF aquisition, I'll scream. Everett is just what we dont need!

Will someone tell me why on God's green earth Crede is not at 3B for the last 2 weeks? Play the kid! Who cares if we finish 3rd? Get ready to kick ass next year.

Had to get that off my chest.

Thanks
If thats the case lets put Herb back there--after all it was SUPPOSED to be his job to lose in the first place--I still dont understand what Milk did that was so bad that he was benched in favor of a light hitting SS with NO RANGE

SOXSINCE'70
09-30-2001, 12:49 PM
Well,you can't say you weren't warned.Remember how Chad Curtis of the Rangers called him a "Clubhouse Cancer" last year.Much as i like Jose,his best position is 2nd,not short.That means bye bye,RayRay.I've grown tired of his "sportscenter" swings,and his uncanny knack for swinging at the first pitch he sees and popping up or grounding out.Clayton stays only,and i mean only,if he changes his attitude.
GO SOX !!

FarWestChicago
09-30-2001, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70
Well,you can't say you weren't warned.Remember how Chad Curtis of the Rangers called him a "Clubhouse Cancer" last year.Much as i like Jose,his best position is 2nd,not short.That means bye bye,RayRay.I've grown tired of his "sportscenter" swings,and his uncanny knack for swinging at the first pitch he sees and popping up or grounding out.Clayton stays only,and i mean only,if he changes his attitude.
GO SOX !! Welcome to WSI, SS70!

LongDistanceFan
09-30-2001, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70
.Clayton stays only,and i mean only,if he changes his attitude.
GO SOX !! how old is he? can anybody change their attidude at that age or will be willing to?