PDA

View Full Version : Commericals

bennyw41
07-28-2004, 11:59 AM
Anyone see the Paulie/Shingo Commercial....I thought it was funny. I also saw the completed Garcia/Loiza/Buerhle commercial....didn't think it was too funny.

Thoughts?

WSox8404
07-28-2004, 12:09 PM
What exactly went on in the Shingo Paulie commercial? I didn't really see it.

Hangar18
07-28-2004, 12:14 PM
What exactly went on in the Shingo Paulie commercial? I didn't really see it.
Paulie is standing on the Dugout step, talking to the camera about baseball and communication, and whats needed for a team to win. He seems to be stressing the Communication part, when Shingo comes out of the tunnell, seemingly confused and looking around. Paulie looks back at him and says "BATRACK",
and Shingo grabs some equipment and takes the field. it is Truly HILARIOUS.

Brooks is taking a Humorous and Clever look at the SOX players, and the unique personalities they have. These are some of the BEST commercials Ive seen as related to a sports team here in Chicago. Cheers Brooks:smile:

Hangar18
07-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Paulie is standing on the Dugout step, talking to the camera about baseball and communication, and whats needed for a team to win. He seems to be stressing the Communication part, when Shingo comes out of the tunnell, seemingly confused and looking around. Paulie looks back at him and says "BATRACK",

Brooks is taking a Humorous and Clever look at the SOX players, and the unique personalities they have. These are some of the BEST commercials Ive seen as related to a sports team here in Chicago. Cheers Brooks:smile:
This Team REAAALLY NEEDS to make more commercials like this and Market the Players, esp the Shingo's, the Paulies, the Lee's, the Maggs. I'll tell you,
im very Down on this team, our owners stupid fiscal thinking, but these commercials make me smile and feel part of the team

SoxOnTop
07-28-2004, 01:42 PM
This Team REAAALLY NEEDS to make more commercials like this and Market the Players, esp the Shingo's, the Paulies, the Lee's, the Maggs. I'll tell you,
im very Down on this team, our owners stupid fiscal thinking, but these commercials make me smile and feel part of the team
Any links for us displaced Sox fans, fellas?

Uncle_Patrick
07-28-2004, 01:44 PM
The Paulie-Shingo commercial is great. I was laughing my butt off the first time I saw it. The commercial with the 3 pitchers is ok. Not bad, but not as good as Paulie and Shingo.

bennyw41
07-28-2004, 01:54 PM
You were this close to keeping a thread positive.......this close.....

WSox8404
07-28-2004, 10:13 PM
You were this close to keeping a thread positive.......this close.....
Not much can remain positive today.

RKMeibalane
07-28-2004, 10:14 PM
It's too bad Boyer wasn't around last season. He could have made a commerical about Manuel's tinkering.

:jerry

*TINKER* *TINKER* *TINKER*

WSox8404
07-28-2004, 10:20 PM
It's too bad Boyer wasn't around last season. He could have made a commerical about Manuel's tinkering.

:jerry

*TINKER* *TINKER* *TINKER*
With him chiseling away at a stone tablet he uses as a lineup card.

:jerry"Man I really have to stop tinkering like this." Tinker Tinker

WSox8404
07-28-2004, 10:52 PM
I agree. Seeing the guys in non-game situations is fun. It does make you feel closer. Now if they would only win.

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-28-2004, 10:55 PM
Links? Links? Please for the love of god somebody give me a link to the paulie/takatsu video:rolleyes:

South Side
07-28-2004, 11:12 PM

You kind of missed an important detail of the commercial... Shingo asks where his mit is... IN Japanese.