PDA

View Full Version : jose?

soxpride1983
07-28-2004, 12:48 AM
i was at tonight game and i noticed when jose swings and misses it is a very ugly swing looks like hes lost at the plate anybody else notice this?

ClaudelSleptHere
07-28-2004, 12:50 AM
yeah..............three years ago

gosox3072
07-28-2004, 01:53 AM
Thats Jose against lefties. This guys simply cannot hit leftys....i do not understand why ozzie must keep him in the lineup every single day. He hits what...150 against left handers. This is not a guy i want as #2 in my lineup. Tonite was a poor job by ozzie in that he plays valentin imo.

owensmouth
07-28-2004, 03:23 AM
Thats Jose against lefties. This guys simply cannot hit leftys....i do not understand why ozzie must keep him in the lineup every single day. He hits what...150 against left handers. This is not a guy i want as #2 in my lineup. Tonite was a poor job by ozzie in that he plays valentin imo.
Yeah, much better to play Uribe. I'm sure Uribe would be more proficient. Oh, you say he played Uribe...

Nellie_Fox
07-28-2004, 03:42 AM
i was at tonight game and i noticed when jose swings and misses it is a very ugly swing looks like hes lost at the plate anybody else notice this?I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to make one try to save you.

Should Have Been Posted by soxpride1983
I was at tonight's game, and I noticed that when Jose swings and misses, it is a very ugly swing. It looks like he's lost at the plate. Anybody else notice this?

Ken
07-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Jose continues to be one of our biggest problems this season. He is currently second in the MLB with strikeouts at 97! He ranks SECOND in the American League. He does look terrible when he swings and he seems to be getting worse as the season progresses!

SOXSINCE'70
07-28-2004, 08:18 AM
You mean the man some on this board call "Mayor McWhiff"??

:rolling: :rolling:

JoseCanseco6969
07-28-2004, 08:18 AM
Jose continues to be one of our biggest problems this season. He is currently second in the MLB with strikeouts at 97! He ranks SECOND in the American League. He does look terrible when he swings and he seems to be getting worse as the season progresses!
I wonder if anyone has his strikeout numbers VS lefties. He is just terrible VS lefties as is Crazy Carl. I think Ozzie needs to re-work the lineup against these lefties and definately keep jose far away from #2.