PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity chat?

OzzieBall2004
07-27-2004, 06:07 PM
I've only been a member for a few months, but I think WSI does an awesome job of providing a forum for all types of Sox fans to chat and debate.

On that note, what are the odds of scheduling a celebrity chat of some sort? Bring in a player (past or present), or some kind of personality from the organization, and let members submit question (either in advance or live) for them to answer....

Any thoughts?

Lip Man 1
07-27-2004, 06:33 PM
It's been done on at least one occasion with the Tribune's Phil Rogers. In fact I think there were two celeb chats.

Feel free to go to the link on the left side of the main page entitled WSI INTERVIEWS. Click on it and it will take you to the archive's I think we have about 25 now.

That should make for a good night's reading.

Lip

Daver
07-27-2004, 06:34 PM
I've only been a member for a few months, but I think WSI does an awesome job of providing a forum for all types of Sox fans to chat and debate.

On that note, what are the odds of scheduling a celebrity chat of some sort? Bring in a player (past or present), or some kind of personality from the organization, and let members submit question (either in advance or live) for them to answer....

Any thoughts?
We've already done it . here http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=11&id=2111

idseer
07-27-2004, 06:36 PM
It's been done on at least one occasion with the Tribune's Phil Rogers. In fact I think there were two celeb chats.

Feel free to go to the link on the left side of the main page entitled WSI INTERVIEWS. Click on it and it will take you to the archive's I think we have about 25 now.

That should make for a good night's reading.

Lip
not sure many people would consider phil rogers a celeb, tho i'm sure he's an interesting guy.

can i assume ozzieball meant a player or former player?