PDA

View Full Version : New Sox Commercial

pdimas
07-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Hey did anyone see the new Sox commercial with Loaiza, Garcia, and Buerhle?
It was classic stuff.

Tekijawa
07-27-2004, 05:33 PM
I like the paulie takatsu commercial better!

steff
07-27-2004, 05:35 PM
I like the paulie takatsu commercial better!

Me too!! :D:

Mickster
07-27-2004, 05:35 PM
Both commercials are excellent. :D:

pdimas
07-27-2004, 05:38 PM
i just love garcia saying "I think i'm gonna like it here." It had to make you at least chuckle know the run support he had in Seattle

TomParrish79
07-27-2004, 05:40 PM
Someone give me a description of the Paulie/Shingo commercial

And is there anywhere to view it online?

Baby Fisk
07-27-2004, 06:03 PM
Links! Links! For the love of god, please give us some links!

Blob
07-27-2004, 06:44 PM
I have not seen the Paulie/Shingo commercial. I hope it's on tonight during the game!

Palehose13
07-27-2004, 06:59 PM
I like the paulie takatsu commercial better!me three! funny stuff.

daveeym
07-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Paulie is doing an interview on the dugout steps and saying how this team has great team spirit gets along together yada yada yada, and how they can just understand each other and finish each other's thoughts or something, takatsu walks into the dugout rambling away in japanese and konerko turns around and says something like "they're over in the 3rd row of the batting helmets", goes back to the interview and apologizes to the interviewer.

WLL1855
07-28-2004, 11:26 PM
Paulie is doing an interview on the dugout steps and saying how this team has great team spirit gets along together yada yada yada, and how they can just understand each other and finish each other's thoughts or something, takatsu walks into the dugout rambling away in japanese and konerko turns around and says something like "they're over in the 3rd row of the batting helmets", goes back to the interview and apologizes to the interviewer.
I'd love to see the outtakes for that ad. Paulie had to have busted a gut the first time Shingo walked into the dugout and started barking in Japanese.

itsnotrequired
07-28-2004, 11:31 PM
I really like how Shingo seems to walk around the dugout in a daze before he asks his question. They show this commercial at the park but I haven't seen the Garcia commercial there. Do they not show it there?:?:

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-28-2004, 11:47 PM
LINKS! Like the man said give us some links! I havent seen the paulie takatsu one yet