PDA

View Full Version : Must see things in Miller Park

na_na_na_na
07-27-2004, 10:27 AM
I'm going to the game in Milwaukee tonight and was wondering if there was anything I absolutely had to do?

kittle42
07-27-2004, 10:28 AM
When I was there a few weeks back, they had a cow-milking contest and a Randy Travis concert. I kid you not.

Tekijawa
07-27-2004, 10:31 AM
Stay for a little bit after the game, wait for the player of the games song pick... Las ttime I was there I think Geoff Jenkins picked a WONDERFUL Journey Balad!

mcfish
07-27-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm going to the game in Milwaukee tonight and was wondering if there was anything I absolutely had to do?
Watch the Sausage Race. It's tough to miss, being on the field and all, but you have to see this magical event.

HomeFish
07-27-2004, 12:21 PM
Hope for a Brewer homerun, then look above left field.

thecell
07-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Hope for a Brewer homerun, then look above left field.
Hope for many homeruns and watch the looks on all of the Flub fans...that's priceless.

jackbrohamer
07-27-2004, 01:13 PM
Bring home a Brewers win.

MarqSox
07-27-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm going to the game in Milwaukee tonight and was wondering if there was anything I absolutely had to do?If you're feeling especially ambitious, try to eat for the cycle -- a hot dog, a brat, a Polish and an Italian sausage.

Otherwise, the TGI Friday's in left field is a cool postgame spot.

Also, tonight (and every Tuesday) is Darron and Bill's Buckethead Brigade in one of the left field sections. It's quite a hoot -- everybody in the section stands the whole game, like a college basketball student section, and they all wear buckets adorned with Brewers logos on their heads.

na_na_na_na
07-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the tips. You've got to be kidding me about the bucket head brigade.

Hopefully I'll bring home a big Brewers Win

Viva Magglio
07-27-2004, 02:23 PM
I'll actually be travelling in Wisconsin on Wednesday (partially business, partially pleasure), and I'll be at MP for the game that night. Of course, I realize whom the Brewers are playing. Because of that, I bought myself a new Brewers cap at Grandstand (http://www.grandstandsox.com/) this past Saturday! Hopefully, I won't be surrounded by the visiting vermin up there.

MarqSox
07-27-2004, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the tips. You've got to be kidding me about the bucket head brigade.
Not even a little bit. :cool:

BLRMKRdave
07-27-2004, 02:40 PM
WE'll have a barrell of Fun...
Roll out the Barrell, We've got the blues on the run....
Zing-Boom-Tarrerrell sing out a song of good cheer...
Now's the time to roll out the barrell for the gangs all here!

Had one too many Miller Lites at County Stadium....:D: