PDA

View Full Version : A Question about KW

TomParrish79
07-26-2004, 11:17 PM
Do you think he is gonna see how this series turns out before he makes a final decision of who to try and go get for this team?

Just curious if anyone has heard anything.

Lip Man 1
07-26-2004, 11:26 PM
I could see him doing something like that.

Lip

South Side
07-26-2004, 11:39 PM
I could see him doing something like that.

LipI can't... Whatever he is working on, he's going to keep working on it. One series did not a season make and he'd be a fool to throw the towel in if we lost. Did Minnesota do that when we swept them last month?

TomParrish79
07-27-2004, 12:02 AM
I can't... Whatever he is working on, he's going to keep working on it. One series did not a season make and he'd be a fool to throw the cards in if we lost. Did Minnesota do that when we swept them last month

No No No, thats not what I meant.

What I am saying is that if we take 2/3 from the Twins, we he just try to get some bullpen help and let the season play out thinking we have the team to take this division without adding anymore players.

But if it happens that they take 2/3 of three, will this make KW even more aggressive in getting us some help with an established bat that is on the market to help the offense.

Hell no, this thread is not in anyway implying that if this series goes bad he needs to throw in the towel. We got way too many division games left to even think that this series makes or breaks our season.

South Side
07-27-2004, 12:14 AM
No No No, thats not what I meant.

What I am saying is that if we take 2/3 from the Twins, we he just try to get some bullpen help and let the season play out thinking we have the team to take this division without adding anymore players.

But if it happens that they take 2/3 of three, will this make KW even more aggressive in getting us some help with an established bat that is on the market to help the offense.

Hell no, this thread is not in anyway implying that if this series goes bad he needs to throw in the towel. We got way too many division games left to even think that this series makes or breaks our season.
Ah, I see. With that logic it could be possible.