PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Carl will be on The Score at 2:00 p.m.

Aidan
07-26-2004, 01:08 PM
"Crazy Carl" Everett will be interviewed on the "Wise Guys" on WSCR 670 The Score. I wonder if they will ask him about dinosaurs. :tongue:

OG4LIFE
07-26-2004, 01:57 PM
if you or anyone else who will be able to listen could inform us of what crazy carl has to say, that'd be cool.

carl has always had a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time (and i think i kinda like that), and with minny in town i could see cc mouthing off

SoxxoS
07-26-2004, 02:06 PM
:everett:

"Here is something I just don't understand. We are playing the Twins. I don't see no damn twins on the Twins. What a dumb name. Almost as bad as the "Raptors."

Baby Fisk
07-26-2004, 02:09 PM

"Here is something I just don't understand. We are playing the Twins. I don't see no damn twins on the Twins. What a dumb name. Almost as bad as the "Raptors.":rolling:

bennyw41
07-26-2004, 02:52 PM
I wonder if they will ask him about dinosaurs. :tongue:

Get over it...JEEZ!!!!!

JohnBasedowYoda
07-26-2004, 02:54 PM
what's all this dinosaur talk

Frankfan4life
07-26-2004, 02:59 PM

"Here is something I just don't understand. We are playing the Twins. I don't see no damn twins on the Twins. What a dumb name. Almost as bad as the "Raptors."The name "Twins" derives from the term "Twin Cities" which are Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota.

CHISOXFAN13
07-26-2004, 03:00 PM
The name "Twins" derives from the term "Twin Cities" which are Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota.

LOL. I'm pretty sure he knows that and was joking.

CPditka
07-26-2004, 03:01 PM
Did crazy Carl really say that about the Twins... I dont put anything past him.

What else did he have to say???

bennyw41
07-26-2004, 03:10 PM
what's all this dinosaur talk
A while ago, Carl Everritt said he didn't believe that dinosaurs existed because of the bible. It is a crazy thought, but it seems like Aidan really likes it.

Baby Fisk
07-26-2004, 03:13 PM
This thread is getting out of control and people are starting to believe the things some folks here are attributing to Carl Everett.

Before this goes any further, Crazy Carl earned his nickname (and the affections of many) with some OUTLANDISH comments he made about not believing that dinosaurs existed or that man has walked on the moon. Click on the link in Aidan's sig, or click here:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/cover/news/2000/07/19/everett_flashback/

I guess what is happening is that some of us at WSI have taken these comments and created a "conspiracy buff" persona for Crazy Carl. In our universe he questions everything rational with irrational thinking. Does that make sense?

"Baby Fisk? What's that all about? Carlton Fisk is a pretty old man, gotta be pushin' 60. What's he doin' havin' babies?"

Soxzilla
07-26-2004, 03:21 PM
This thread is getting out of control and people are starting to believe the things some folks here are attributing to Carl Everett.

Before this goes any further, Crazy Carl earned his nickname (and the affections of many) with some OUTLANDISH comments he made about not believing that dinosaurs existed or that man has walked on the moon. Click on the link in Aidan's sig, or click here:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/cover/news/2000/07/19/everett_flashback/

I guess what is happening is that some of us at WSI have taken these comments and created a "conspiracy buff" persona for Crazy Carl. In our universe he questions everything rational with irrational thinking. Does that make sense?

"Baby Fisk? What's that all about? Carlton Fisk is a pretty old man, gotta be pushin' 60. What's he doin' havin' babies?"
:rolling: :rolling:

34 Inch Stick
07-26-2004, 04:17 PM

He is not really a conspiracy theorist. He is a religious fundamentalist. I think he just questions anything to do with the sciences.

Palehose13
07-26-2004, 05:35 PM
What did he say? I was in class and missed it.