PDA

View Full Version : Monday's Game-Biggest of Season?

oheeoh...magglio
07-25-2004, 11:41 PM
I say WITHOUT A DOUBT it is......

Win tomorrow, and all we have to do is split the 2 games with Garcia and Loaiza pitching to take 2 of 3 and regain 1st place from a team we don't play again after this series until Mid-September.

That, and we have Buehrle going, who OWNS the Twins, so we need him to keep that up. I've said since I first saw the schedule that our last 20 games, all against AL Central teams, will decide if we win the division or not, but this series is HUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEE!!!!!!

jabrch
07-25-2004, 11:44 PM
Obviously a lot of people agree with you. Right now, the best pair of seats available are 554, row 21 - thats getting into the sellout zone...

HomeFish
07-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Win tomorrow, and all we have to do is split the 2 games with Garcia and Loaiza pitching to take 2 of 3 and regain 1st place from a team we don't play again after this series until Mid-September.

We're also down our top two offensive players too -- and face both Santana and Radke.

If we win those first two games, it would be an extremely special happening worth much celebration.

oheeoh...magglio
07-25-2004, 11:47 PM
We're also down our top two offensive players too -- and face both Santana and Radke.

If we win those first two games, it would be an extremely special happening worth much celebration.
Gee, your so optimistic......

:rolleyes:

JB98
07-25-2004, 11:52 PM
It's the biggest game of the season, at least until Tuesday.:cool:

Let's just keep it in perspective. This series is not make-or-break. Even if one team or the other sweeps, this is a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from over.

mantis1212
07-25-2004, 11:53 PM
Obviously a lot of people agree with you. Right now, the best pair of seats available are 554, row 21 - thats getting into the sellout zone...
I do, I'll be in the 4th row of the bleachers, beer and peanuts in hand. Go Buerhle, go SOX!

jabrch
07-25-2004, 11:53 PM

Shocker...does it ever get old for you Homefish?

OG4LIFE
07-26-2004, 08:07 AM
i agree, this is by far the biggest series we have had up to this point. if we can beat their best 3 pitchers without our 2 best hitters, that would be a big time win. if the twins cant take advantage of us now, when we're down, they'll be f'ed once their tougher schedule kicks in

3Peater
07-26-2004, 08:52 AM

Monday night vs. Radke

This Season:

Crede is 3-6 with a homer vs. Radke
Valentin is 4-6 with a homer vs Radke
Lee is 2-6 with an rbi,Perez 2-7,Rowand 1-3.

Mags was 1-3, Thomas 1-5.

Buerhle:

Ford is 5-11
Cuddyer 3-9, HR/2rbi
Guzman 3-11
Hunter 3-9
Rivas 2-6
Koskie 1-4 solo HR