PDA

View Full Version : New Sox Commercials...

DoggPhood
07-25-2004, 09:00 PM
I was at the game today, and on the video monitor the showed that new commercial w/ Freddy, Mark and Esteban, and then another new one w/ Paulie talking about Chemistry. Are these available to view online anywhere? I couldn't find them on whitesox.com

doublem23
07-25-2004, 10:50 PM
Speaking of new commercials, on Friday I saw one on the Jumbotron, where some guys are hiking and two leave to go watch the Sox game, but the other declines, saying he doesn't follow baseball and wants some "me-time." The other two guys kind of give him a cock-eyed look before walking away and the guy immediately gets bit by a rattlesnake and then plowed into by an air glyder. The punchline is "You really should watch White Sox baseball."

I thought it was hysterical. :bandance:

Mickster
07-25-2004, 10:58 PM
Speaking of new commercials, on Friday I saw one on the Jumbotron, where some guys are hiking and two leave to go watch the Sox game, but the other declines, saying he doesn't follow baseball and wants some "me-time." The other two guys kind of give him a cock-eyed look before walking away and the guy immediately gets bit by a rattlesnake and then plowed into by an air glyder. The punchline is "You really should watch White Sox baseball."

I thought it was hysterical. :bandance:
Where have you been for the last year???

DoggPhood
07-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Nobody answered my question :(:

doublem23
07-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Where have you been for the last year???
Peoria.

Chisoxfn
07-26-2004, 12:31 AM
Peoria.Thtas not unique to the Sox. I saw that on an A's broadcast involving the A's. I'm guessing its one of those generic Fox Sports Net commercials, although I could be wrong???

OEO Magglio
07-26-2004, 12:34 AM
Thtas not unique to the Sox. I saw that on an A's broadcast involving the A's. I'm guessing its one of those generic Fox Sports Net commercials, although I could be wrong???I'm pretty sure your right about that, just like the robbers who see the bobblehead doll.

kittle42
07-26-2004, 12:34 AM
Thtas not unique to the Sox. I saw that on an A's broadcast involving the A's. I'm guessing its one of those generic Fox Sports Net commercials, although I could be wrong???
You are correct.

house215
07-26-2004, 01:25 AM
I'm happy as long as they pull that Frank Thomas commercial...