PDA

View Full Version : Pick your 5 fave games this season!

soxwon
07-25-2004, 01:08 AM
i havent decided but, what are your 5 fave games for the sox this year?
tonight(sat) was a great comeback.

elrod
07-25-2004, 01:19 AM
My top five:

#1 4/28 9-8 W over Cleveland - Five runs in the bottom of the ninth; pure hustle by Gload; key hit by Dransfeldt; phenomenal comeback win
#2 6-15 7-5 W over Florida - Beating Benitez in Florida was special, though the carryover wasn't there
#3 7-1 2-1 W over Minnesota - Completing the dome sweep against Santana, Garland's gem - key game in the race
#4 7/24 7-6 W over Detroit - Stunning comeback fueled by much-maligned Crede with sellout crowd in attendance
#5 7/21 14-0 W over Cleveland - Buehrle nearly perfect; Absolutel and complete annihilation of a team that had just dominated on the West Coast.

BigEdWalsh
07-25-2004, 01:24 AM
i havent decided but, what are your 5 fave games for the sox this year?
tonight(sat) was a great comeback.At my age, this is a pretty complex question. But, you know what game was actually fun to watch even though it was a loss? That Arnie Munoz start in Montreal when we were getting flat out clobbered and came back only to lose 17-14.
Tonight's game for pure magic has to be #1.:D:

SoxFan76
07-25-2004, 01:33 AM
At my age, this is a pretty complex question. But, you know what game was actually fun to watch even though it was a loss? That Arnie Munoz start in Montreal when we were getting flat out clobbered and came back only to lose 17-14.
Tonight's game for pure magic has to be #1.:D:
Tonights game is the best i have seen in a long time. 2nd only to the game i went to last year against the angels with the walk off frank thomas home run. incredible, i still cant get over it.

HITMEN OF 77
07-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Tonights game was great! I also liked one of the games I went to while back this spring on 4-14 vs KC, when it was back and forth the last few innings and then in the bottom of the 9th, Crede had the game winning hit.